Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
    And an is lip doesnt scrape? lol lol lol
    "lol lol lol" yourself. Doesn't scrape nearly as much as a Volvo lip would.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

They are near identical... half of an inch of difference

Comment

Officially have a winter beater now. The M3 doesn't have to suffer daily through the cold months, although it will still get exercise a few times a week I promise!
        '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

What did you get?

Comment

Dexter season 6 episode 8 has a e30 in it has anyone else spotted it? lol
            Transaction Feedback: -click here
            [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
            [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
              Dude check out the BMW cca message board. Lets all roll to the TCmotorsports and get some food and drinks at Oddfellows in Auburn. Its a club thing, although you don't need to be a member. Anyone down?
              Which thread is it? I'll be down depending on when. Let me know.

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
              Deal on the tow hook.

Stevo-ix and I have been talking about making our own lip since they will probably get ripped off in the winter.

What do you think? I am thinking fiberglass, yes it will probably crack but I can make multiple and just keep replacing them. I also want to make a faring for my roof rack.

I was thinking of picking up a volvo lip for a template of sorts, just so I have a lip shape. where can I get one 5toes?
              I need an iS lip also. I was just going to buy one and put it on once spring rolls around. If you two come up with something cheap and just easily replaceable, I'll rock that during winter.
              1988 BMW 325iX - Lachssilber/Cardinal - Gone
              2001 BMW M5 - Anthracite/Black Heritage
              1999 Toyota 4Runner - White/Oak

Comment

You should make lips out of flexible rubber of some sort, like the RWB Porshes. Something that would look good but be flexible enough to drag over bumps and not crack/tear off

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                Bluebird Bus Conversion
                New Oregon Trail

Comment

I don't even know where to begin looking for a material like that.
                  Originally posted by Sonny
                  I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                    "lol lol lol" yourself. Doesn't scrape nearly as much as a Volvo lip would.
                    truth.
                    Mines doesnt scrape for how low I am
                    Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                    They are near identical... half of an inch of difference
                    Sorry toes, but they aren't. I sometimes feel the Volvo lip is equivalent to how civic and miata guys go to home depot and buy gardening edging as lips.....ugly as fcuk.
                    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                      Officially have a winter beater now. The M3 doesn't have to suffer daily through the cold months, although it will still get exercise a few times a week I promise!
                      What did you pick up?

AND

What time do you want to meet up tomorrow? And where at? I'll be right off of 16 by the Target. Let me know what works for you though.

Text me.

Dustin

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                        truth.
                        Mines doesnt scrape for how low I am

Sorry toes, but they aren't. I sometimes feel the Volvo lip is equivalent to how civic and miata guys go to home depot and buy gardening edging as lips.....ugly as fuck.
                        +1 to all. Only times I scrape my lip is on driveways that are steep. Solution...go at 'em from an angle! Volvo lips just look like shit, IMO.

Moving on...I had a dream I bought a running, driving Euro 6er for $500. Now I want one. Fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                          You should make lips out of flexible rubber of some sort, like the RWB Porshes. Something that would look good but be flexible enough to drag over bumps and not crack/tear off

That was the first thing I thought too.

I don't plan on running a lip for a while, even though I want to. Just from the pure simple fact, they are constantly forcing drivers to do the "walk of shame" at the track..
                          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                          2016 Ford Flex
                          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Omgosh looks like I'll be getting a 1991 318is :eeek: Now my only issue is I need to find a trailer & maybe a better truck than my mom's old ford that get's 9-11 mpg in city :(

Salem - Seattle is a long ass drive to get a damn car on thanksgiving. Any suggestions?
                            Originally posted by James Crivellone
                            1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                              Omgosh looks like I'll be getting a 1991 318is :eeek: Now my only issue is I need to find a trailer & maybe a better truck than my mom's old ford that get's 9-11 mpg in city :(

Salem - Seattle is a long ass drive to get a damn car on thanksgiving. Any suggestions?
                              Does it run
                              Originally posted by bmwm42
                              PNW vulture pm me for parts
                              Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Just repainted my iS lip and bumper Zinno!

Comment

Working...
                                X