No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

today was a nice day to do work on the e30 :) did anyone else work on there ride, what did you do? worth talking about?
    and on that topic i ran into a problem today. my right turn signal don't work when lights are ON but when lights off turn signals works perfectly. any ideas?
    Transaction Feedback: -click here
    [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
    [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

^I'd guess that you've got an issue with the bulb in your front right turn signal Geno. Try swapping bulbs left to right and see if the problem moves to the other side.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
        What the heck happened to you Shean?
        Docs don't really know why I got sick. But between 11:30pm and 4am I was throwing up every 15 to 20 minutes. Tonight around 5 pm I was finally able to eat some jello. Might get released tomorrow I hope.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
        That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
          ^I'd guess that you've got an issue with the bulb in your front right turn signal Geno. Try swapping bulbs left to right and see if the problem moves to the other side.
          ill have to do that tomorrow. thanks ryann
          full story is that my right did't work at all intill today (rear or front) so today i got a new pig tail light harness and put her in
          ze bad:

the good:

walla
          [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]

Comment

I added another sticker to the vert. This one is big lol

Bahama Beige E23 Project
            Bluebird Bus Conversion
            New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
              ill have to do that tomorrow.
              Is that melted??

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                Is that melted??
                nope,

Comment

What did I do to the E30 today... I tracked my packages that Blunt shipped UPS and figured out that I wont have my car done until atleast Friday... grrrrr

Got the the last 3 intake mani bolts off... not that hard. I had to drain the coolant and remove one end of the coolant hose that runes the length of the block and one end of the heater core connecting hose.

Intake mani is SO close to coming off. Its sitting off all the studs but wont come off. I am so confused. I pulled both dipsticks, they were in the way, and plugged the tubes with a paper towel rolled up.

How does the fuel rail disconnect from the mani??

EDIT: Duh I see now on this website... will do tomorrow. http://www.davelength.net/car/bigsix.html

Comment

I'd like to refinish my weaves. Any tips for sanding in the tight spots? Also I remember seeing something like the OEM silver in a spray can. Anyone know where I can find it? If not I'll just buy paint. Gives me an excuse to use my paint gun.
                    Originally posted by Sonny
                    I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Just have them media blasted, it's cheap and will save you lots of trouble

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
                      That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                        What did I do to the E30 today... I tracked my packages that Blunt shipped UPS and figured out that I wont have my car done until atleast Friday... grrrrr

Got the the last 3 intake mani bolts off... not that hard. I had to drain the coolant and remove one end of the coolant hose that runes the length of the block and one end of the heater core connecting hose.

Intake mani is SO close to coming off. Its sitting off all the studs but wont come off. I am so confused. I pulled both dipsticks, they were in the way, and plugged the tubes with a paper towel rolled up.

How does the fuel rail disconnect from the mani??

EDIT: Duh I see now on this website... will do tomorrow. http://www.davelength.net/car/bigsix.html

Lol. If you ordered if from blunt....pay the extra $1 and it will get there the next day. His shipping is amazing. AMAZING.

As far as the mani goes, you don't have to pull it to do the starter. I hope you didn't just start pulling thing off and not remember how it goes back together. Anyone and pull parts. The trick is getting it back to normal. When you are first learning, take pictures, and buy a thing of zip lock bags to put parts in.
                        Originally posted by Matt-B
                        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                          Lol. If you ordered if from blunt....pay the extra $1 and it will get there the next day. His shipping is amazing. AMAZING.

As far as the mani goes, you don't have to pull it to do the starter. I hope you didn't just start pulling thing off and not remember how it goes back together. Anyone and pull parts. The trick is getting it back to normal. When you are first learning, take pictures, and buy a thing of zip lock bags to put parts in.
                          Sage advice.
                          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

I have a media blaster but am not very good with it.
                            Originally posted by Sonny
                            I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post

No I have all the bolts separated out, but I need to label a few of the connectors and coolant hoses, etc.

Comment

Well my Automatic (yes auto) I need a swap soon...

4th gear is not engaging does anyone know the best place to start trouble shooting?

I might disconnect the battery for a few minutes and see if that solves the issue, next will be a tranny fluid flush by a shop.
                                Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Working...
                                X