No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have learned its better and cheaper to do it the right way the first time. Id like my car to last another 20 years.
    Originally posted by Sonny
    I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
      On a side note. Some ass hat backed into the A4 today while on my way to get my subframe. Caught her and got her info. Bitch will fix the car. Insurance is already in motion.

I also got a blood blister on my hand in between my thumb in index finger while swapping wheels on the A4. Sucks ass. Who wants to kiss it to make it feel better?
      Lol'd. I'll kiss it man.

Comment

Finally!

Quick install. Its resting on the fog light clips.

Comment

Looks good! Yeah I know it is better to do it right the fisrt time, but hell Ill probably pick up a nicer E30 later

Comment

Dr. Josh, please sell me your alpine coupe! Hahahaha. Just kidding man. Such a clean fucking car!
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

What...the...fuck...

I wish this car would just die. What a fucking abomination to the great breed of cars we know and love.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                What...the...fuck...

I wish this car would just die. What a fucking abomination to the great breed of cars we know and love.
                hahah i posted that car in the PNW racers thread a while back.. that car was posted on R3V at least 4 times
                Transaction Feedback: -click here
                [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

At least 4 times that I remember. I wish someone would buy it and give it a proper burial. Hahahaha.

Comment

At least 4 times that I remember. I wish someone would buy it and give it a proper burial. Hahahaha.
                    Transaction Feedback: -click here
                    [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                    [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

You're a damn good mind reader, Geno.

Comment

Does anyone have a BMW M10 engine for sale? I'm looking for one to rebuild for a future project.
                        instagram

Comment

PM Ajhowza. He's got one in his parts car still.

Comment

Dr. Josh, please sell me your alpine coupe! Hahahaha. Just kidding man. Such a clean fucking car!
                            Haha thanks man. I appreciate it. I have put alot of time and money into the car but I have loved every second of it.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                              Haha thanks man. I appreciate it. I have put a lot of time and money into the car but I have loved every second of it.
                              That's kind of how I feel about my Zinno car. However, I lust for a clean alpine coupe (or even a clean sedan) badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Willy View Post
                                Does anyone have a BMW M10 engine for sale? I'm looking for one to rebuild for a future project.
                                maybe the junkyard lol sadly these engine are trash to most people and are sent to the scrap yard
                                Originally posted by bmwm42
                                PNW vulture pm me for parts
                                Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Working...
                                X