• Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got a new ipad 2 for 250.

Like a boss.

Ill wait until next year for the retina screen lol
    sigpic

Comment

got a fucking shopping cart dent in my perfectly dent free car. hate people who leave the carts to fly around
      Girls, you can't be the first, but you can be next

325ix

Comment

:(
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

That sucks! at least it still has 7 fewer dents then my POS.

Comment

Getting rid of a few shopping carts and repainting was the first thing that I did with my car. I thought it was a black car that was sun-faded until I showed up after telling them "make it stock" and saw that it was diamondschwartz.
            Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
            2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
            2010 Buell XB9SX
            2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
            1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
            1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
            1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
            2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
            2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

my cousin in california has had this vert forever! it may end up being mine soon!!

he hasnt driven it in years, may have snapped the timing belt. not sure yet. ill try to get some more pics
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

That thing is awesome Simon, do eeet!
                '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Dibs on HRE's

Comment

Shit that is awesome

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                    Bluebird Bus Conversion
                    New Oregon Trail

Comment

Phil I want a refund, my new cluster doesn't work right :hitler:

Just kidding, I need to figure out either the grounding or my fuel level sensor. Shit reads half a tank when I'm at a quarter and so on so forth. RPM gauge isn't working either, but temp & speedometer work.

Also Keith helped calm me down as I R3v my car and the Ghetto pipe to engine hose broke. Sending Haruko into a acceleration rage, rpm spat, real quick as I popped him into neutral and turned him off.

I just hope everything is ok, didn't see any leaks from the head besides where the hose shot radiator fueled all over my engine parts.

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      How do you break the steering lock?
                      Somehow bending it when putting steering wheel back on. It's fixed now & my turn signals work!
                      Last edited by HarukoE30; 03-16-2012, 10:14 AM. Reason: edit
                      Originally posted by James Crivellone
                      1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                        Phil I want a refund, my new cluster doesn't work right :hitler:

Just kidding, I need to figure out either the grounding or my fuel level sensor. Shit reads half a tank when I'm at a quarter and so on so forth. RPM gauge isn't working either, but temp & speedometer work.

Also Keith helped calm me down as I R3v my car and the Ghetto pipe to engine hose broke. Sending Haruko into a acceleration rage, rpm spat, real quick as I popped him into neutral and turned him off.

I just hope everything is ok, didn't see any leaks from the head besides where the hose shot radiator fueled all over my engine parts.
                        Try the sending unit. If not, then it's your gauge in the cluster. Also, if your tach isn't working, it could be a bad connection, but most likely a fuse.

Sucks you're having all these issues though! Glad you fixed your steering lock.
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

ive never wanted a vert until i saw producer johns on the freeway with the top down. they look really good with all the windows down
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                            Try the sending unit. If not, then it's your gauge in the cluster. Also, if your tach isn't working, it could be a bad connection, but most likely a fuse.

Sucks you're having all these issues though! Glad you fixed your steering lock.
                            What's really wicked Austin is that I can come to you & you can show me once I get Haruko his hose and fluids. So curious to test this Kendall Oil.
                            Originally posted by James Crivellone
                            1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

They have those nice armrest rear speakers too.
                              Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                              2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                              2010 Buell XB9SX
                              2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                              1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                              1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                              1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                              2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                              2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

What's up guys. I just moved to the PNW from Germany had to leave my e30 and e46 there but shipped my e36 to Seattle. I'll be looking for another e30 soon.
                                Originally posted by Nicademus
                                My car beats off to that car. :bow:

Comment

Working...
                                X