Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    Fuck M50 manifolds.
    If everything wasn't cheap plastic garbage you wouldn't be having these issues.

Comment

Sup guys

Going riding on the quad tomorrow. This is how that's going so far...
      Go to start it and its dead. Can't find charger so I go buy one. Charge battery and it dies. Okay so I go to exchange the charger n buy a battery. Look at battery packaging and see it comes discharged. Now i keep the charger n buy battery. Come home n open battery to find that I have to fill it with provided acid first. Okay so fill per instructions.
      Next step..wait 30 min before charging then charge at 2A max.

Wtf I'll be up all night with this..

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

:p
        "Bayerische Motoren Werke - freude am fahren."

Brandon {Current: 1991 318iS, 2007 328i, 2014 X5 xDrive35d | Past: 1992 525i, 1997 528i, 1999 540i}

Comment

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
          Simon - hows the RTAB replacement coming along?
          guy had a drive up lift, not a two post. so i got OCD and started cleaning the undercarriage. scraped about a pound of shit off of the diff trying to find the stamping on it, but couldnt find it. also cleaned the hell out of my trans to see where it was leaking from. then we went for a ride in his supercharged shelby cobra. in other words, i made great progress and had a great day, but did nothing on the RTABs :p
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
            Sup guys

Going riding on the quad tomorrow. This is how that's going so far...
            Go to start it and its dead. Can't find charger so I go buy one. Charge battery and it dies. Okay so I go to exchange the charger n buy a battery. Look at battery packaging and see it comes discharged. Now i keep the charger n buy battery. Come home n open battery to find that I have to fill it with provided acid first. Okay so fill per instructions.
            Next step..wait 30 min before charging then charge at 2A max.

Wtf I'll be up all night with this..
            You might want to wait more than 30 minutes... Most motorsports batteries take at least a six hour (if not longer) trickle charge before being ready. Don't skimp on the initial charge or you'll take away a good amount of life from the battery.
            84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
            Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
              You might want to wait more than 30 minutes... Most motorsports batteries take at least a six hour (if not longer) trickle charge before being ready. Don't skimp on the initial charge or you'll take away a good amount of life from the battery.
              Good call. Thanks man

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Don't know if they will look here but can the guys at vintage European make exhaust piping?

All the shops i called said they cant put a cat less exhaust on a car that had a cat.

I called bs.

All i want is pipes from headers to exhaust. Just a simple tube bend....
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

Removal or modification of emission equipment including the catalytic converter is illegal. A legit shop can build the pipe but can't install it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                    Don't know if they will look here but can the guys at vintage European make exhaust piping?

All the shops i called said they cant put a cat less exhaust on a car that had a cat.

I called bs.

All i want is pipes from headers to exhaust. Just a simple tube bend....
                    The exhaust building master is taking a break right now. What is wrong with your cat?

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                    Bluebird Bus Conversion
                    New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                      The exhaust building master is taking a break right now. What is wrong with your cat?
                      Don't need it. It scratches on every little bump when I'm dropped so its basically got a couple holes. If it was clean I'd just empty out the emissions stuff and that would work.

Also looking for straight pipe sound. I can probably install if its stainless pipe.
                      willschnitz

Comment

I just fail to see why you would want to put a straight pipe on a 100% stock car. It's not a fucking race car...
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I just fail to see why you would want to put a straight pipe on a 100% stock car. It's not a fucking race car...
                          Where you at 5Toes? I know you're going to say it "Yes it is a race car!" haha just kidding mang :nice:

edit: You figure out that 325i yet 5Toes?
                          Last edited by HarukoE30; 07-15-2012, 10:40 AM. Reason: edit
                          Originally posted by James Crivellone
                          1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Hmm spend 400$ on a new catback or just get straight pipes made to muffler.... Im not doing straight pipes the whole way. Just going catless..
                            willschnitz

Comment

Because loudcar.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                                Hmm spend 400$ on a new catback or just get straight pipes made to muffler.... Im not doing straight pipes the whole way. Just going catless..
                                Where are you getting $400 from? Shouldn't cost you more then $250, tops.
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                                X