PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
    I have a couple choices in mind there is a guy on here that is doing a kit that supposedly will allow you to keep the ac lines in stock location
    Sounds sketch, buy from blunt. Custom AC lines arn't that expensive

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
      Sounds sketch, buy from blunt. Custom AC lines arn't that expensive
      I'm keeping options open this guy does some top notch stuff
      Originally posted by bmwm42
      PNW vulture pm me for parts
      Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
        I'm keeping options open this guy does some top notch stuff
        Anything is top notch compared to one you have to take a sledge hammer to your car
        Speaking of top notch! PO had new VANOS installed by a local shop I will not mention the name of and it looks just like this now
        Previous owners fault for not buying new 75 cent sealing rings? Or shops fault for not just replacing the sealing rings?
        Last edited by EN318isPDX; 12-28-2012, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Oh lawd - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...216857&page=16

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Found a pic of when I went on a nice drive through the German countryside in my friends Volvo.

Comment

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
              Very nice! Just went through your entire build thread, looks good. Assuming the 99hp dyno was with stock ETA m20?

Comment

Very nice! Just went through your entire build thread, looks good. Assuming the 99hp dyno was with stock ETA m20?
                Thanks man!! Really appreciate you taking the time to do that :) Yes that was a 260k+ bone stock ETA with stock gearing.

The 150whp dyno was with stock exhaust, 885 head, MS w/ 19# injectors and 3.73 gears.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
                  Thanks man!! Really appreciate you taking the time to do that :) Yes that was a 260k+ bone stock ETA with stock gearing.

The 150whp dyno was with stock exhaust, 885 head, MS w/ 19# injectors and 3.73 gears.
                  Not bad! I have a buddy who is torn between stroking his SETA or just going 24v. Maybe your build thread will influence him

Comment

Anyone need a stock 325i M1.1 chip? $15

Also have a stock 2.5i cam. $50
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Not bad! I have a buddy who is torn between stroking his SETA or just going 24v. Maybe your build thread will influence him
                      The SETA would be even better compression wise for a stroker! I am open to any/all questions pertaining to the build ;)

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

PO had new VANOS installed by a local shop I will not mention the name of and it looks just like this now
                        Previous owners fault for not buying new 75 cent sealing rings? Or shops fault for not just replacing the sealing rings?
                        Shitty. I bought a bag of crush washers from blunt when I saw I would need those exact crush washers for my vanos
                        -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                        91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                        08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                        04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                        Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                        Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Yeah, crush washers are a one time use only.
                          1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

$400 for used Kopi Alpina wheels 17x7.5 4x100
                            1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

Originally posted by ZoomZoomBoom View Post
                              $400 for used Kopi Alpina wheels 17x7.5 4x100
                              http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/pts/3505628395.html
                              I was all over these and talked to the guy a few times as soon as he posted them on CL last night. I had it lined up to view/buy them tomorrow, and then some guy from washington drove down this morning and snatched them up.

fuck man i was so excited about these i didnt even sleep last night, and now nothing...:(
                              Originally posted by BewWoo
                              That's what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by iSOregon View Post
                                I was all over these and talked to the guy a few times as soon as he posted them on CL last night. I had it lined up to view/buy them tomorrow, and then some guy from washington drove down this morning and snatched them up.

fuck man i was so excited about these i didnt even sleep last night, and now nothing...:(
                                He didn't pick them up until 3 or so. I met up with him to sell him a cluster for his M50 swapped 318 shortly afterwards. He said he did a full 5 lug swap on his 318 but the kopi's were 4x100, so idk......?
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                                X