PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God. Damn it.

My suspension has been a nightmare today. Usually a 2-3 hour job has turned into a "I have to let the car sit and wait for parts" scenario.
    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

^ I hate it when that happens. I got super lucky and swapped my suspension in a breeze, everything came apart perfectly. Put a massive smile on my face.

Comment

Last edited by ClausE30; 09-21-2013, 02:11 AM.

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

Originally posted by ClausE30 View Post

your little picture by your name the thumbnail thing used to be my desktop for like 3 months, that's at summit lake if I remember correctly one of my favorite hikes.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm taking my first thing in the morning poop. Thought you guys should know. See ya later.

Comment

89 ix in lynnwood pullapart. Stick shift, black sport interior. Bumpers and skipass gone. Most everything else still intact albeit a bit dirty from rallying.
              84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
              Manual swap all the things!

Comment

I'm glad the 5s came out.....I got the 5 for 100$

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                  89 ix in lynnwood pullapart. Stick shift, black sport interior. Bumpers and skipass gone. Most everything else still intact albeit a bit dirty from rallying.
                  Dangit I need this parts car, but won't be back till Sunday/Monday.
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

I'm going to buy as many 4s' as I can. I don't like the 5. Pisses me off that they had to change the connector after all these years. I have 30+ of the old style connectors, means I will have to go buy more of the new ones. Lame as fuck.
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

You're going to be a very grumpy old man, if you make it that long. Just go with the flow ginger. Everything is going to change, and then change again, and again. Bend like a reed in the wind, lest you break.

Comment

You sound like my mother. I won't make it past 30, so we're ok there.

Comment

kind of want an e46 m3

give me reason not to buy one

will be keeping my e30 of course
                          My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

S54...that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by moreoff View Post
                              kind of want an e46 m3

give me reason not to buy one

will be keeping my e30 of course
                              1. An E21 with a mildly modded M20B25 is faster, rarer.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                                I'm going to buy as many 4s' as I can. I don't like the 5. Pisses me off that they had to change the connector after all these years. I have 30+ of the old style connectors, means I will have to go buy more of the new ones. Lame as fuck.
                                Mine will be for sale wedneday when my 5 comes

Comment

Working...
                                X