No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For example, that m3 ended up being 9k for a full restore. Witch waS a great deal. Disassembly,Strip, full body work, double prime and jams. All best of the best PPG products.

88' m3
    91' 318is

Comment

I'm new to the PNW BMW scene, I'm working on a 87 325e, in the parts collecting stage to build a "poor man stroker," I am having a heck of a time finding a M20B25 with harness to scavenge parts off of. mainly looking for a complete 885 head, intake and fuel system, ecu and harness. what salvage yards do us Olympia area people use? I've been to pick a part, and empire (I think it's empire) and all I can find is one parted out 4 door eta....

Extremely limited budget also....
      Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by iiTzvaughn View Post
        no one on the ABS? :(
        I THINK if you remove the ABS module you mess up the brake bias. Mine's disconnected but I left the actual module in there. If I'm incorrect, I'd like to know. Removing the module would make it easier for me to get fresh air...
        sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

The early model came with a built in portioning valve. Get that line and your good.

88' m3
          91' 318is

Comment

Originally posted by travis816 View Post
            The early model came with a built in portioning valve. Get that line and your good.
            :up: Thanks. So, tell me more about your paint work...
            sigpic

Comment

Well we've been a business for 17 years and I am a 3rd generation body and paint guy. I've spent a lot of time perfecting my skills and take pride in what I do. We do lots or European cars and spealty cars.

88' m3
              91' 318is

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
                I THINK if you remove the ABS module you mess up the brake bias. Mine's disconnected but I left the actual module in there. If I'm incorrect, I'd like to know. Removing the module would make it easier for me to get fresh air...
                i think you need to block one of the holes off in the MC and have 2 lines running to the front and the other hole running to the back, from what im finding out.
                - S50 Swapped E30 1/1 Mineral White -
                @vaughnbannister on IG

Comment

Originally posted by travis816 View Post
                  Well we've been a business for 17 years and I am a 3rd generation body and paint guy. I've spent a lot of time perfecting my skills and take pride in what I do. We do lots or European cars and spealty cars.
                  Ok, we're in PDX until about the summer of 2015. May need to get my E30 done before we leave. I'll be in touch for sure. Gotta rebuild
                  The war chest after the recent S52 swap
                  sigpic

Comment

throw back wednesday? flared fendered 90' coupe. hartge kit. e30m3 5lug on csi's. its was a great car, the one that started it for me.

88' m3
                    91' 318is

Comment

I love me a Schwarz.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

wanna see a few more pics austin?

88' m3
                        91' 318is

Comment

Does a bear shit in the woods?

:)

(yes, more pics plz)

Comment

why yes it does. tires were to big in the pictures i have.

88' m3
                            91' 318is

Comment

Mmm. Hartge?

Comment

yes sir. and one more. mtech

88' m3
                                91' 318is

Comment

Working...
                                X