Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Non BMW stuff, I was hangin out with an old friend last night working on his chevell he's dumped all his money into this car pretty much since he started making money and I'd say he's only halfway done


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


      I love a good LSx build. Not like it makes much difference since the car is far from completion but those calipers are on backwards.
      1984 325e - m50nv/G260
      1991 325i - Mortdecai the pickup project
      1991 Trans Am - turboLSx/t56
      2001 Audi S4 avant - manual swapped
      2003 Jaguar S-type R - supercharged v8, manual swapped
      1996 F350 Powerstroke - manual swapped
      Manual swap all the things!

      Comment


        If anyone is interested I have a E36 UUC RSC36 for sale... asking $550. Best sounding E36 muffler EVAR

        Comment


          Originally posted by Dirtsquirt View Post
          If anyone is interested I have a E36 UUC RSC36 for sale... asking $550. Best sounding E36 muffler EVAR
          This one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5jzsNJj1xc

          Comment


            It's no system u.
            Portland, Oregon
            E28M5 | E30S50 | E30M3

            Comment


              Hissing sound coming from my Intake; but it's time for a nightly break. Thanks Ryann, Phil, & Keith for the help earlier. One problem down, now just another! :up:
              Originally posted by James Crivellone
              1) The internet is NOT serious business.

              Comment


                Someone was selling a harness bar for a coupe awhile ago. I think it was a Speedware piece or something? Can anyone recall that?

                Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
                clutchCTRL!
                Move with a purpose.
                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                - 2000 323i AT
                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

                Comment


                  Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                  Someone was selling a harness bar for a coupe awhile ago...

                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300784

                  form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                    Hissing sound coming from my Intake; but it's time for a nightly break. Thanks Ryann, Phil, & Keith for the help earlier. One problem down, now just another! :up:
                    Time for M50 swap :)
                    Portland, Oregon
                    E28M5 | E30S50 | E30M3

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      Time for M50 swap :)
                      It's just a vac leak
                      Originally posted by bmwm42
                      PNW vulture pm me for parts
                      Strategic nw e30 command

                      Comment


                        I know...
                        Portland, Oregon
                        E28M5 | E30S50 | E30M3

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                          UUC System U is a fair bit raspy though, be warned, if you want less rasp and more rumble a Stromung/Remus/AA would be closer to what you want.
                          Originally posted by Habla View Post
                          IMO the system U doesn't have any rasp.

                          I currently have a Active Autowerks exhaust on my ///M, and I absolutely love it.
                          It's generally very quiet and well tempered until you get into the higher rpm band. No rasp, some rumble, all awesome. I would highly recommend the AA tuning exhaust
                          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                          91' 318i Slicktop Touring - M54 Swapped
                          04' Porsche 911 C4S
                          12' E70 X5 Diesel - Daily Driver


                          Originally posted by IronJoe
                          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

                          Originally posted by 2mAn
                          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by iansane View Post
                            I love a good LSx build. Not like it makes much difference since the car is far from completion but those calipers are on backwards.
                            That's how there supposed to be


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              My dog woke me up barking at 4am, came outside, heard someone running off, then I saw this

                              If you're gonna steel a lip why not steel something worth taking?


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                                My dog woke me up barking at 4am, came outside, heard someone running off, then I saw this

                                If you're gonna steel a lip why not steel something worth taking?


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                sounds like it would of been a fun chase. but fuckn scrubs
                                The Current Army
                                -(UnderConstruction) 1991 330iS 24v S52 build thread
                                -1992 325iC
                                -1987 E30 Truck
                                -1991 332iS (BecauseRacecar)
                                -1988 Dinan M3
                                -1988 325iX Tribute car
                                -1989 320i Touring (S52/6spd)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X