No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey Olympia folks just got back from Black Lake Auto Wrecking, if you're looking to do a swap right now they have no less than 2 M30B33 they have at least two or three M5x not sure which one didn't look at them too hard and probably 5 and M6x, and an M54, in there right now the guy I talked to said he would let them go for a good price, didn't say what a good price was. Also there is a 89 convertible E30 in there right now, already scavenge some parts off of it, got a i spoiler, new shifter boot and knob, now drivers kick pannel, lip hardware, some dash button delete plates, new trunk seal and some other odad's and ends for $35. just giving you guys a heads up.

Also, can someone point me in the right direction for a template for the holes for the trunk spoiler?

EDIT: Got my new lip put on, and a picture of the spoiler I picked up. Obviously spoiler is not installed yet.

Last edited by delamaize; 08-08-2014, 06:02 PM.
    Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

You should ask what they want for those 24vs
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
        Yup stock S52 intake.. Will be replacing with M50 intake.
        Pm me a pic, and what you want for it.

Part of my box is cracked, and has busted tabs

And for the record, fighting fires is fun in shorts. Fought 1 near maryhill winery for a little bit today.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Dang my buddy jake was up there at Mary hill doing the same thing.

Comment

I work near Wishram, Wa followed the first truck on scene, we fought for 15 or so minutes before goldendale and dalles portable fire dpts got on scene

Comment

Hey Guys! Introduction!

Hey my name is Trent and I live down in Corvallis, Oregon. I just picked up an 88' Alpine Weiss 325is yesterday. Brand new to the forum but excited for it. I was wondering if there was anyone close to me?

Comment

Originally posted by TrentOSU View Post
                Hey my name is Trent and I live down in Corvallis, Oregon. I just picked up an 88' Alpine Weiss 325is yesterday. Brand new to the forum but excited for it. I was wondering if there was anyone close to me?
                There is a crew of e30 guys down in the Albany area. travis816, mattwhatever, guitardude, scoon scoon. dem3n is in Scio and I am in Salem. Sounds like you got a good color/year combo, congrats!
                1989 325i Alpine s52 coupe
                2003 540i M-Sport 6 speed
                2003 X5 3.0

Comment

Anyone have a nice basketweave center cap? Lost one of my mint bbs caps last night in Vancouver...
                  '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                  '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                  '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                  '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Originally posted by TrentOSU View Post
                    Welcome.

Any pics of your new car?

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

What is going on in Portland tonight? I can't find a hotel anywhere!
                      Derek-

Comment

There is a concert, and huge car event. Othr then that, not sure. My hotel in the dalles is sold out to.

Comment

We ended up eating in the dalles and camping out in my hood forest. It was nice.

There were a lot of classic cars in the dalles.
                          Derek-

Comment

Sounds like Me and a decent group of buddies are heading up to lake merwin tomorrow and posting up at the one way bridge the span across merwin. Come out if you want to stay cool from 100 degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by the imitator View Post
                              Sounds like Me and a decent group of buddies are heading up to lake merwin tomorrow and posting up at the one way bridge the span across merwin. Come out if you want to stay cool from 100 degrees.
                              Fuck work. I wanna go.;)
                              sigpic
                              Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
                                Fuck work. I wanna go.;)
                                'I DONT FEEL GOOD'

girls have done this at my job 10000 times

Comment

Working...
                                X