• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want to buy a ps4? Brand new in box 375$

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

OK R3v, I'm risking loosing this deal by talking about this here, but I'm having a hard time coming to a decision. I found a M52B25 for $400, its from a 99 manual 323iC, seller is throwing in all the accessories, ews, harness and ecu. does not have a flywheel, or clutch. 155k before it was wrecked, maintenance records for the 6 years prior to the crash are available, and mechanic that did the maintenance is the seller, on the owners behalf. Also, Seller has a M52b28 crank available for $200.

I'm looking to make about 250 hp and 250 fl/lbs.

I have the cash, I have a place to store it, I'm just having a hard time coming to a decision. so what does r3v think? talk me into or out of this.....
      Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

well, if any of you become interested in a full m30 swap in the future let me know, wont be for a few months but just a heads up for folks out there pondering a good self Christmas present or something ;)

Comment

Word on the street is euro cars in L-Worth this weekend
          sigpic

Comment

so after talking with a buddy, and another buddy backing out of the money he owes me, I'm not going to buy that M52B25, so I'll pass on the deal here. This guy seems legit. and if my buddy ever actually gets me the money, I'm going to finish my suspension.

(I am not associated with this at all)
            Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

You know its not a good thing when your lady calls you at 7:30am on her drive in to work with the e30.

Heater core puked all over the car on the highway. Awesome. What a fucking mess :hitler: :hitler:
              -Peter
              '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
              '91 318is slicktop project
              '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
              '00 Tundra

Comment

I passed that deal up delamaize. Your welcome too it but it wont be the same as a real Z3 M52 or M52TUB28. Different sleeving, piston coating, rods, etc.
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

I've been working on my website. E30 content on the home page:

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                    I passed that deal up delamaize. Your welcome too it but it wont be the same as a real Z3 M52 or M52TUB28. Different sleeving, piston coating, rods, etc.
                    Besides the money, I passed because of the same reasons, it's one of the motors I am looking for, but not THE motor I am looking for. Besides, I have suspension I need to finish, Mostly rear bushings and rubber replacement, not to mention camber kits....

I'm sure someone will pick that motor up, it's not ideal, but it's gotta be on someone's list.
                    Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                      I've been working on my website. E30 content on the home page:
                      http://twelvizm.com/
                      My office internet connection allows for 80meg/second downloads and your site took over 20 seconds. Wordpress is the most painful site platform on the planet, PM me and I'll hook you up with a Weebly setup on the freezy.
                      Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                      2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                      2010 Buell XB9SX
                      2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                      1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                      1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                      1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                      2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                      2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                        Same. Saw it on other cars. Wanted it, got it, wasn't my thing, so I took it off lol
                        Hey man , idk if you got my PM about the splitter or not. Lmk if u want to sell it still.

Comment

Oh i did sorry, just lazy and forgot to reply again lol.

First Ebola death in the US everyone, better freak out and claim Armageddon. You know, its not like 50k people in the US die per year due to influenza or anything.
                          Last edited by Wschnitz; 10-08-2014, 11:46 AM.
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by wschnitz View Post
                            . You know, its not like 50k people in the us die per year due to influenza or anything.
                            this this this this.
                            Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Or 400,000 die from cigarettes, but lets worry bout dis bola outbreak, i remember a few months ago people saying the black plague had surfaced, but ebola sells more tv time, and is a perfect time to push related political agenda, being so close to elections.

meanwhile im overhere worrying if my parts will show in time...not some super disease lol

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

No shit I agree too, With how many people we have here who are vegan and organic only etc... I'm more worried about E.coli rather than someone riddled with eboli.

Comment

Working...
                                X