PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    Yea most of the friends I used to play CSS with wont switch.
    I gave up on CS a long time ago, too many kids now. Moved over to TF2, had pretty good luck there, more tactics involved, believe it or not. Although in the last few years more anD more squeaker have shown their pimpled facs.
    Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Gahhh, need to stop dragging my feet and start a FS thread to clean out the garage. Got way too much shit.

Too much shit, and I need a new computer.
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
        I gave up on CS a long time ago, too many kids now. Moved over to TF2, had pretty good luck there, more tactics involved, believe it or not. Although in the last few years more anD more squeaker have shown their pimpled facs.
        By tactics you mean scout rush 24/7 amirite?
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

CS was great, I was never really big into PC games, nor was I big console guy, but the only reason I've owned a ps2, 3 and now 4 is because gran turismo and Socom navy seals for the online play. I'm probably alone here on this subject.. but socom was awesome for strategic game play.

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
            I played a bit too much of CS1.6 back in college but I really couldn't get into any of the sequels.

TF2 is great

Comment

By tactics you mean scout rush 24/7 amirite?
              Fuck, or if you're on "Warpath," Demospam, Fucking Demospam EVERYWHERE!!! And of course the one dick spy that spawn camps and does nothing but kill teleporters, effectively screwing his own team by contributing pretty much nothing. I play engie usually, can you tell?
              Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Engie is EZmode, I like scout and pyro the most, sniper if its been a good day.
                willschnitz

Comment

I go cross eyed reading about whatever it is you guys are talking about...

Paolo! Just start a FS thread and eventually you can keep updating it. Dont even worry about taking pics, just write up an inventory of what you know you have. Then when people pop in and ask for pics, it will motivate you to actually get in there and do it.

One of my favorite things to do is to sell a car part Im not using and use that money towards other car parts. Its like getting parts for free
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    I go cross eyed reading about whatever it is you guys are talking about...
                    Its almost as entertaining as people on video game forums discussing and troubleshooting cars..

Comment

Engie is EZmode, I like scout and pyro the most, sniper if its been a good day.
                      Engie on Warpath isn't easy at all, it's a bitch. Most of the time when I am playing Engie, I'm one that sets my shit up, then goes and actually engaged in the fight. With the Widdowmaker, and fairly good aim, you don't ever run out of ammo.
                      When I'm not engie, I usually play Pyro, or solider. Sometimes I go scout, if I want to just be a pain in the ass to everyone.
                      Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Anybody have a good M20B25 head they need gone? i need one ASAP...like tomorrow.

Will pay for overnight shipping if needed.

Thanks

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

How much you willing to pay
                          Originally posted by bmwm42
                          PNW vulture pm me for parts
                          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Let me know what you're asking for it and we can negotiate if need be. So far the avg. price shipped is $450 for a fully rebuilt head. i really only need a bare head but i'll take what i can get.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                              How much you willing to pay
                              willschnitz

Comment

yeah...not trying to get gouged in my time of need. never got a response from the guy. probably cuz i didnt say 5hundo right off the bat. im in a tight spot but im not going to pay stupid money for a stock b25 head...

c'mon NW r3v'ers...i know you've got an 885 casting sitting somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X