PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
    Just bring your heap to the Red Door Meet. I don't think it's too cold yet. Or you could try getting up early and hitting the Cars and Coffee in Wilsonville.

:)
    Do you go to Wilsonville cars and coffee? I've thought about it but I'm up early every other day, that's my one day to sleep in some what. Lol
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
      Do you go to Wilsonville cars and coffee? I've thought about it but I'm up early every other day, that's my one day to sleep in some what. Lol

We went a couple of weeks ago and it was hella dead, granted we also arrived at 10.
      Derek-

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
        We went a couple of weeks ago and it was hella dead, granted we also arrived at 10.
        Laaaaame. Anyone know if Cascade Cars and Coffee still goes on? I know the guy who used to run it was an E30 guy (Greg Rohr) but he seems to be no longer affiliated with it.

Comment

Yay finished my math before one...
          Fml
          Hank Ahrens
          1984 Alpine Coupe
          1978 911sc

Comment

Poly will drive you insane on a daily. E28 M5 is what I run in all the cars I do. I tried AKG mounts in my best friends S50 swapped 318is and they fit beautiful, looked nice, but the vibration would kill it for me.

waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

I used condor mounts with e36 arms and I've tried them every which way they can possibly go, still doesn't seem right. Buy some with directions.

If you think e28 mounts will fail make some steel reinforcement cups to go over them.

Comment

I've been gone while my coupes been in storage, are all cuss words waffles now or????

Btw Austin I called you a cat or vagina same thing.

Comment

No, just p u s s y and c u n t and other words of the like. Have to be smarter than the filter, stance boi.

Comment

But I just like waffles.

All day waffleswaffleswaffles. Waffles at work. Waffles at home. Hell, waffles on the freeway. Waffleswaffleswaffles for lunch..

The Cascade Cars and Coffee I haven't heard or seen anything in a awhile. Couple people I know regularly frequent the Wilsonville version.. Mark is who's been kinda the point person now it seems.
                  1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                  2016 Ford Flex
                  2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Poly will drive you insane on a daily. E28 M5 is what I run in all the cars I do. I tried AKG mounts in my best friends S50 swapped 318is and they fit beautiful, looked nice, but the vibration would kill it for me.
                    Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                    waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

I used condor mounts with e36 arms and I've tried them every which way they can possibly go, still doesn't seem right. Buy some with directions.

If you think e28 mounts will fail make some steel reinforcement cups to go over them.
                    Thanks for the input. I think I'll go with the e28 and perhaps look at making some cups or cut some angled spacers.

On another note, all this talk of waffles is making me hungry!

Comment

^In for blue waffles.
                      Hank Ahrens
                      1984 Alpine Coupe
                      1978 911sc

Comment

I cant even find a picture of the damn thing, but does anyone know where Adam's (ahriley91) old Purple Vanos valvecover ended up going? Paolo had it last, wouldnt sell it to me because he said he was keeping it, then ended up selling it anyways....

I want it :(
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            I cant even find a picture of the damn thing, but does anyone know where Adam's (ahriley91) old Purple Vanos valvecover ended up going? Paolo had it last, wouldnt sell it to me because he said he was keeping it, then ended up selling it anyways....

I want it :(
                            that thing is long gone homie. one of my buddies bought that M50 like two years ago and sold it shortly after that to some random guy on CL. lost forever in the abyss
                            -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                            91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                            08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                            04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                            Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                            Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

FWIW my powdercoating guy did my m50nv valve cover, eibach sway bars and oil filter cap for $100... pm me I can get you in contact with him

Comment

toes, you're too far away and there was a reason I wanted Adams' VC... oh well... I will keep messing with the OBD1 VC I already have
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X