PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30josh View Post
    Go to the racetrack toes!! 75 dollar open drift is better than a 1500 dollar ticket!
    In with popcorn. This can't end well ... or can it?
    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
      hahahahaha
      Where were you at? I'd be interested to know how much $$ it will cost you if you fuck it up bad and if you considered the ramifications. In the adult world doing shit like can lead to a world of hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
        Where were you at? I'd be interested to know how much $$ it will cost you if you fuck it up bad and if you considered the ramifications. In the adult world doing shit like can lead to a world of hurt.
        Was this directed at me or toes?
        -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
        08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
        318iS, slow build/garage queen...
        '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
        Originally posted by roguetoaster
        Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

I assume toes lol
          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
            I assume toes lol
            That's what I thought
            -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
            08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
            318iS, slow build/garage queen...
            '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
            Originally posted by roguetoaster
            Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Everyone knows toes is r3vs idiot...we had a slight very slight hope he might have possibly matured but alas he is still the same fucknuts he was back then....maybe a huge ticket or prison would do the trick
              Originally posted by bmwm42
              PNW vulture pm me for parts
              Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Toes.

Comment

I assume toes lol
                  I'm going to make you my publicist.

Comment

I'm going to make you my publicist.
                    I'd be honored! you can pay me in Houndstooth parts.... :up:

BTW has anyone ever shipped E30 carpet before?? A guy is interested in Cheuk's Cardinal carpet, but shipping that thing seems like its gonna be a huge pain in the asssssss...

Any recommendations?
                    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily

Comment

yeah not the smartest choice, but when there is a 2000ft by 500ft open lot basically with no debris, no people, no logs, no whale bones, no minivans, nothing... is it really that unsafe? people have been using beaches for motorsport for over a century for good reason

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                        yeah not the smartest choice, ... is it really that unsafe? people have been using beaches for motorsport for over a century for good reason
                        Things that should never be uttered in the same conversation. You are no longer a kid Toes, act like it.

Comment

I'd be honored! you can pay me in Houndstooth parts.... :up:

BTW has anyone ever shipped E30 carpet before?? A guy is interested in Cheuk's Cardinal carpet, but shipping that thing seems like its gonna be a huge pain in the asssssss...

Any recommendations?
                          Brad - I bought a carpet from a dude who rolled it up pretty tight. Shipped Greyhound pretty inexpensively.

Edit: He did a wrap job on that with cardboard - you'd think he worked for Blunt.

Comment

Shipping carpet is a bitch I've done it twice not fun
                            Originally posted by bmwm42
                            PNW vulture pm me for parts
                            Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

yeah not the smartest choice, but when there is a 2000ft by 500ft open lot basically with no debris, no people, no logs, no whale bones, no minivans, nothing... is it really that unsafe? people have been using beaches for motorsport for over a century for good reason
                              Things that should never be uttered in the same conversation. You are no longer a kid Toes, act like it.
                              Gerta speaks the truth man. Even if the environment was safe, no one was around, blah blah blah, a cop isnt going to hesitate to give your ass a citation. You dont need wreckless driving or anything for that matter, on your driving record. One small, harmless mistake can set you back years. It's all situational, but is the juice really worth the squeeze?

Just like that hot chick with the HERP....do you really wanna chance it?
                              08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily

Comment

When I still llived in Vancouver , parents had a flat 10 acre field. Some jackass drove thru our yard at night. A Jeep with 4 other people in it. He did a few doughnuts, and rolled the Jeep. Even though they had seat belts on. 1 girl broke her arm, 1 girl had the front roof smash. And snap her neck, she died there.

A year later, another kid tried the same shit. 2/4 people. In the car he drove had broken limbs, and 1 to this day has a permanently fixed leg.

It's cool to be careless with your life, but don't be careless with someone else's.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Working...
                                X