Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
    Maybe 1 mile on this quality built American made product
    Pretty obvious it's not the guilbo's fault in this series of errors.

Comment

Originally posted by ncsubowen View Post
      Because I know you all love giving your opinion - looking for feedback on paint options.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=383972
      Stated there too, but here as well: avus
      Current daily: 2003 Mitsubishi Evo (Isabelle)
      Gone, but never forgotten: 2017 VW Golf R 6sp (Maria, sold)
      1989 325i 5sp (Lorelei, sold)
      1991 BMW 318is 5sp (Michaela; totaled)
      2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5sp (Selena, parted out)

IG: mitsugal_jenni

Comment

Fixed it for you seth.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by hankolerd View Post
          Drive shaft too short?

Engine was in the wrong position, the shitty euro parts giubo I had lasted 6 months running this way. I put the engine where it goes yesterday and just picked up another uro parts giubo from Halsey. I'm not going to waste money on a nicer one until I know for sure I've solved the problem

Comment

Engine was in the wrong position, the shitty euro parts giubo I had lasted 6 months running this way. I put the engine where it goes yesterday and just picked up another uro parts giubo from Halsey. I'm not going to waste money on a nicer one until I know for sure I've solved the problem
            Wait you put the Revshift thing on with your engine mounted wrong? How can you blame them for that failure then? Not trying to defend the product but that is pretty clearly way off if you have ~.75" clearance on some bolts that are supposed to be flush with the piece...
            sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Originally posted by ncsubowen View Post
              Wait you put the Revshift thing on with your engine mounted wrong? How can you blame them for that failure then? Not trying to defend the product but that is pretty clearly way off if you have ~.75" clearance on some bolts that are supposed to be flush with the piece...

I'm not blaming them for failure I'm just pointing out the 28$ uroparts guibo lasted 6 months, the revshift one almost made it around the block twice .

Comment

I'm not blaming them for failure I'm just pointing out the 28$ uroparts guibo lasted 6 months, the revshift one almost made it around the block twice .
                Looks like you might have a vertical misalignment also man, It might just be me, and the picture also.....
                Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
                  Looks like you might have a vertical misalignment also man, It might just be me, and the picture also.....

May just be because the trans is tilted 10*

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
                    Yea not surprising if the engine mounts are on wrong that the height would be off too. From what I recall, his engine isn't at the correct angle due to the incorrect mounts.

I'm not surprised that a 'performance part' made specifically to have less flex and tighter tolerances got eaten up faster than a cheaper rubber disc.
                    sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

The bolts shouldn't have ripped out like that, the giubo came with washers that go behind those rear nuts but they were to big and would have to be shaved to actually fit, if revshift provided proper hardware this may have lasted a couple days but there was no way to get those washers to fit and my car was broken so I had no way to go anywhere and buy new washers

Comment

May just be because the trans is tilted 10*
                        Tilting it 10 degrees doesn't change the alignment. Almost everyone runs G260 with 24v and have no issues. Get the AKG mounts and be done with your issues.

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                          Tilting it 10 degrees doesn't change the alignment. Almost everyone runs G260 with 24v and have no issues. Get the AKG mounts and be done with your issues.

I think the condor mounts are fine, I just had them in wrong, my car has taken a few beatings involving boulders and the undercarriage. when I initially installed the mounts I could not get them to go in the way they are supposed too bassically one was flipped, I was able to get in right with a little massaging so it should be ok now.

Comment

Anybody want to help me weld my mufflers on? I don't have a the means to do it and I'm sick of exhaust shops raping me

Comment

Id rather have AKG then condor, condor always seems hit or miss.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

I think the condor mounts are fine, I just had them in wrong, my car has taken a few beatings involving boulders and the undercarriage. when I initially installed the mounts I could not get them to go in the way they are supposed too bassically one was flipped, I was able to get in right with a little massaging so it should be ok now.
                                Ah ok, condor 24v mounts should be fine also

Comment

Working...
                                X