Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    HAHAHA

    In other news, I bought yet another S50. Lol
    Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    Oh, and I bought an '88 IROC 5-speed Camaro. Going back to my roots.
    S50 Camaro?
    -Christian

    '02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
    08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
    318iS, slow build/garage queen...
    '37 Chevy pickup, the ├╝ber project
    Originally posted by roguetoaster
    Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

    Comment


      Lol. Now that would be interesting. I've got an LT1 sitting around but that will probably go in my truck, should I ever decide to get off my ass and do something with it.
      Portland, Oregon
      E28M5 | E30S50 | E30M3

      Comment


        Well, it's looking like a car again.







        Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
        1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
        1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
        2006 BMW X3
        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

        Comment


          Originally posted by Austin! View Post
          Oh, and I bought an '88 IROC 5-speed Camaro. Going back to my roots.
          Did you get the mandatory mullett, Single wide trailer, and tree to hang the engine from also?
          Dumpster Fire Pilot

          Comment


            Originally posted by delamaize View Post
            Did you get the mandatory mullett, Single wide trailer, and tree to hang the engine from also?
            Derek Stanelle
            Hellrot 325is coupe

            Comment


              Originally posted by Austin! View Post
              HAHAHA

              In other news, I bought yet another S50. Lol
              youre welcome :) Im glad its gonna be outta my garage! got another engine that needs to go on that stand.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                Lol. Now that would be interesting. I've got an LT1 sitting around but that will probably go in my truck, should I ever decide to get off my ass and do something with it.
                Swapping an LT1 (unless you're referring to the newest version) is like swapping an m42 missing an ignition coil into anything at all.
                1984 325e - m50nv/G260
                1991 325i - Mortdecai the pickup project
                1991 Trans Am - turboLSx/t56
                2001 Audi S4 avant - manual swapped
                2003 Jaguar S-type R - supercharged v8, manual swapped
                1996 F350 Powerstroke - manual swapped
                Manual swap all the things!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                  youre welcome :) Im glad its gonna be outta my garage! got another engine that needs to go on that stand.
                  Ha! I bet.

                  Originally posted by iansane View Post
                  Swapping an LT1 (unless you're referring to the newest version) is like swapping an m42 missing an ignition coil into anything at all.
                  Lol. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm stuck in the 80s. The car is a pile and will never be anything special. It's an upgrade from a basket case 305 with issues. Don't care about weight or any of that and I know the motor well.
                  Portland, Oregon
                  E28M5 | E30S50 | E30M3

                  Comment


                    That's honestly the same reason I don't want to swap my e30.i know the m20 well so I'd rather stick with it and boost it eventually
                    Derek Stanelle
                    Hellrot 325is coupe

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                      My bc's are solid. I beat the shit out of my car and they're the only thing that doesn't break.
                      Yeah, but how many miles have you actually put on them?

                      Comment


                        Because I know you all love giving your opinion - looking for feedback on paint options.

                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=383972
                        sigpic

                        4 doors.. so much room for activities!

                        IG @bluebombr

                        Transaction Feedback:

                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                          Yeah, but how many miles have you actually put on them?
                          I have a bunch of miles on my BCs, still running like when I bought them.

                          I actually almost wish that I didn't, because there are 4 speed bumps between me and my parking spot, so I get to flutter around in 1st while I try not to scrape the shit out of my skid plate/diff.
                          sigpic

                          4 doors.. so much room for activities!

                          IG @bluebombr

                          Transaction Feedback:

                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                            Yeah, but how many miles have you actually put on them?


                            I bought them used with roughly 5k on them 3 years ago, I'm sure there's around 20k hard miles on them by now.

                            Comment




                              Maybe 1 mile on this quality built American made product

                              Comment


                                Drive shaft too short?

                                Daniel
                                1990 M3 - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=376104
                                2011 328i Sport Wagon - 6sp Manual, RWD, Sport

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X