No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys! I need a working blinker stalk for a non airbag car. I was trying to find one with the obc function but haven't had any luck so now any stalk will do. I just want to get this thing fixed. Anyone got one I can buy?

Comment

I bent the plate back. Flywheel doesn't touch.

I have one more issue I just noticed. 1 of the two tabs at the back of the trans broke. Can I still keep going or does it have to be welded on?

Comment

Here's the tab thing off the trans.. Am I good or do I need someone to weld back on
        Attached Files

Comment

I wouldn't try rewelding it, and using it as is - too much stress on that mount point.

Reach out to John Parker. It's happens often enough in race cars that there's a bunch of ways to change the way the tranny is mounted. Usually they involve some sort of bracket being fab'ed that cradles the tranny.
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Thanks ^.

Comment

Drove to Seattle on $6 of premium last night, about 75 miles. gutted m42 + 3.25 + low rolling resistance tires = best e30 hypermiling setup.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                Drove to Seattle on $6 of premium last night, about 75 miles. gutted m42 + 3.25 + low rolling resistance tires = best e30 hypermiling setup.
                repost.

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                  repost.
                  Seriously, change the fucking record already... :roll:
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

time to buy a prius and mod it

Comment

My S5 goes through $6 of premium just looking at it.
                      Originally posted by Sonny
                      I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                        My S5 goes through $6 of premium just looking at it.

But you are not pulling nearly as many bitches

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Can some one please school me on how I remove the shifter ball bushing 25111469397. Thanks

Comment

U have to "implode" it inward with a few small screw drivers and twist it

Comment

UGKNW dont listen to that crapy technqiue

get two right angle shaped picks/pry tools. the two tabs on the sides at 3 oclock and 9 oclock need to get pushed in, and then with a sharp tug the whole white cup bushing will come out the top. the design is hard to figure out at first but those lock tabs are the most important.

you may find that the bushing is spun around out of the correct orientation so just orient it correctly then push those tabs in.
                              Last edited by 5Toes; 07-25-2016, 12:01 AM. Reason: misspellings

Comment

Then drop in a fully built m42, with low rolling resistance tires.

Easiest 500hp and 50mpg you can get

Comment

Working...
                                X