No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or just be a fridge and pan for gold and hunt pokemon, thats cool too! way cheaper the app is free gold is going up!

Comment

5toes.thanks I got it out similar to this.

And this guy funny ->>

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
      Then drop in a fully built m42, with low rolling resistance tires.

Easiest 500hp and 50mpg you can get

Comment

Dragged something home with me today...
        Attached Files
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Plans or just parting it out?

Comment

What the hell happened to that poor, poor car?!
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
              Looks like someone used their mad, mad drifting skillz to find a K-barrier....
              Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                Looks like someone poped a tire...
                sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

The owner fed me some bullshit story about the engine dying while taking a corner because of "MS2s poor tuning abilities when cold" and the "steering column locked up". Long story short, he drove up a 2.5' curb and the end result is what you see.

On the hunt for a decent e28 me thinks...or possibly a henna early car.

Comment

That's a more inventive excuse than "my GF was driving and then 1 + 2 = 4.5.

Comment

Originally posted by 4tDX View Post
                      That's a more inventive excuse than "my GF was driving and then 1 + 2 = 4.5.

I suppose, but I don't see how the steering wheel would lock up unless you turned the key and removed it.

Comment

Any good local scrappers in the Seattle area that pay out good for OEM cats? I have two now I need to get rid of, and seeing who folks have used up here...
                        - Greg
                        α Team Founding Member
                        1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
                        2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

last one i had i put on craigslist and a scrapper contacted me. you might be able to call junkyards and see what they are paying but some of them require vin# to avoid theft parts

Comment

Originally posted by Gregolas View Post
                            Any good local scrappers in the Seattle area that pay out good for OEM cats? I have two now I need to get rid of, and seeing who folks have used up here...
                            Hard to find anyone paying any actual money for them. Scrap metal prices are in the toilet, including precious metals prices. I would just hang onto them until the prices rise back up.

Comment

my m42 cat brought in $50, and our metal recycler pays pretty good prices. they arent worth much at all, Id agree with Austin.

My 86 325e the windows are not working. fuse is good. my brothers 90 325is the windows are not working either. both cars are receiving engine work at the moment, with the eta's head being off and the 325is getting a new oil pan.

what gives? what am I missing here? I gotta check the ground near the starter, but I dont recall touching that.
                              Last edited by 5Toes; 07-27-2016, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Dang I have like 6 cats laying about lol
                                -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                                08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                                318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                                '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                                Originally posted by roguetoaster
                                Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Working...
                                X