Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lawl, I suppose S52's came out of 1995 M3's. Complete with the metal valve cover and everything.

Why are people like this?
    My previous build (currently E30-less)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

haha Im kinda diggin it
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        Bronzit resprayed in red lol.
        Would be hard to pick a worse color to partially repaint a Bronzit car.

IG @turbovarg
        '91 318is, M20 turbo
        [CoTM: 4-18]
        '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
        - updated 3-17

Comment

1987 BMW E30 - $4800 (Moreno Valley)

Pretty cool car tbh. Has headers, intake, blast pipes, 5 speed, cool ass under glow making it look like it's a car from need for speed, HID lights with halos, and lowered on fortune auto coilovers. Interior is 9/10 besides a crack it has on dash from being slammed af. Wheels are cambered in the front because that's what cool people are doing now a days. Working dash :). Any questions hit my line

Comment

Old guy alert....

Are those the euro grills? Do they just have a larger low beam bulb?

I know it looks cool with the camber thing but damn, I would be getting that back to normal real quick. There are two humped rail tracks I have to go over every day and I’m pretty sure that would bottom out.
            My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
            I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

Comment

How does excessive camber look "cool?" I never "got it," even when I was a stupid teenager with bad taste.

It looks broken and sad, and is broken and sad. Sretched tires look dumb and are dumb as well. A 205 on an 8" wheel? Sure, doesn't look obvious and might just be the reality of your tire choice, but stuff like what is pictured there looks beyond stupid and is a hazard.

Also lol at this kid wanting $4,800 for his ruined E30 with a scraped to hell underbody and salvage title.

IG @turbovarg
              '91 318is, M20 turbo
              [CoTM: 4-18]
              '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
              - updated 3-17

Comment

1992 BMW 325 IC E30 Convertible - $4800 (Sun Valley)

1992 BMW 325IC E30 Convertible. Automatic. Custom Made Car. Spoiler Kit all around. Rims, Almost new tires. Stereo System. Good condition. $4800 OBO

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
                  1987 BMW E30 - $4800 (Moreno Valley)

Pretty cool car tbh. Has headers, intake, blast pipes, 5 speed, cool ass under glow making it look like it's a car from need for speed, HID lights with halos, and lowered on fortune auto coilovers. Interior is 9/10 besides a crack it has on dash from being slammed af. Wheels are cambered in the front because that's what cool people are doing now a days. Working dash :). Any questions hit my line
                  Haha, the first picture in the listing is the worst of the bunch. Framing the picture to include the DSLR that was not used for actually photographing it, WTF?

Yeah, this car has a bright future at the pick and pull.
                  sigpic
                  Gun control means using both hands
                  Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

1992 BMW 325 IC E30 Convertible - $4800 (Sun Valley)

1992 BMW 325IC E30 Convertible. Automatic. Custom Made Car. Spoiler Kit all around. Rims, Almost new tires. Stereo System. Good condition. $4800 OBO
                    That’s one of the biggest fruitflags I’ve ever seen. What happened to the top of the front valance? It kind of looks like someone tried to tow it by putting a hook on the sheet metal. Lolololol. This car is so bad it’s hilarious
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
                      Haha, the first picture in the listing is the worst of the bunch. Framing the picture to include the DSLR that was not used for actually photographing it, WTF?

Yeah, this car has a bright future at the pick and pull.

Haha. Why would you take pics with a real camera when cell phone pics are so much better? This is a perfect example of a stupid teenager completely fucking up a nice car. This thing kind of reminds me of some 300lb chick walking around Walmart in spandex. In both instances, the offending person should receive a hefty fine from the retard police.

Someone should message this guy and ask how much for the car if he un-fucks it?
                      Last edited by flyboyx; 02-01-2018, 10:24 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

BMW E30 - $13000 - 13k for a vert w/ mismatching bumpers

I am selling my BMW E30. It has a fresh M20 under the hood. Custom interior, custom sound system consisting of JLAudio, 5 speed, it was a motorized convertible top, but it was converted to manual top, convertible top is brand new, paint is 9/10, brand new CCW custom wheels. Brand new MOMO steering wheel. No issues with car. You are practically purchasing a brand new E30. NO TRADES.

Comment

I am selling my BMW E30. It has a fresh M20 under the hood. Custom interior, custom sound system consisting of JLAudio, 5 speed, it was a motorized convertible top, but it was converted to manual top, convertible top is brand new, paint is 9/10, brand new CCW custom wheels. Brand new MOMO steering wheel. No issues with car. You are practically purchasing a brand new E30. NO TRADES.
                          Custom interior - no pics. Love it.

13k is steep but it does look clean. New front bumper would sort it out pretty easy.
                          sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Those wheels are really nice

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Narek View Post
                              Those wheels are really nice
                              I'm not feeling them but to each their own.

Why the fuck would you not change the front bumper? That is baffling? THe rear is the hard part unless you convert the front to a metal bumper.

Am I just becoming a grumpy old man? These abominations need to be crushed.
                              sigpic
                              Gun control means using both hands
                              Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Bmw E30 One Owner, manual - $3700

Selling my 1991 BMW E30 Convertible 325i 5 speed manual transmission. Clean title. One Owner, never had any issues with it, always changed the oil every 3000 miles. Garage kept. This car is in great condition in and out. Top doesn't leak and No tears in it, no tears in seats. (You have to manualy put down and up the top but it's very easy)
                                Heated seats, power windows. Always been maintained well. Love this car hate to see it go but I'm moving and can't take it unfortunately so my loss your gain.
                                R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                                └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X