Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the new R3VLimited Forum

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    so that spam goes unnoticed but apparently my posts need to be reviewed as potential spam....
    89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

    new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

    Comment


      The forums have been so incredibly slow (load speeds) and buggy since the upgrade, I really don't see traffic ever recovering if the issues aren't addressed and fixed soon.

      Comment


        the forum has been so buggy for me the past couple days, every post I make is flagged for spam and every pm sent to me is blank. I was PMing 2mAn about these issues because he was online and then all the pms he sent me turned blank and now any pms I receive are blank.

        I experienced these same issues some weeks back but they were resolved quickly. this current issue has been going on for a while now.

        Comment


          I'll echo the slow performance.

          OBDI M62B44/6 swap
          Transaction feedback
          - jpod999

          Comment


            Originally posted by hkv View Post
            the forum has been so buggy for me the past couple days, every post I make is flagged for spam and every pm sent to me is blank. I was PMing 2mAn about these issues because he was online and then all the pms he sent me turned blank and now any pms I receive are blank.

            I experienced these same issues some weeks back but they were resolved quickly. this current issue has been going on for a while now.
            You've been the only person Ive seen this happen to. Its quite bizarre (Hopefully you can read this! lol)
            Simon
            Current Car:
            -2003 Mini Cooper R50
            Previous Car Count : 24 ... and climbing...

            Make R3V Great Again -2020

            Comment


              Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
              I'll echo the slow performance.
              I mentioned this to James, when I saw him Saturday. He is aware of the issue, and is trying to get some assistance on getting it sorted out. The issue started happening, after the switch from vBulletin 5.5.4 to 5.5.5. Unfortunately, vBulletin are offering little to no help. I do notice that it loads much faster on my phone vs the desktop, FWIW.
              Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon - restoration + service
              @autobahnmotorsport
              '88 M5 | '89 330is

              Comment


                Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

                You've been the only person Ive seen this happen to. Its quite bizarre (Hopefully you can read this! lol)
                yes it seems to have been fixed over the past few days, my post aren't insta flagged for spam now!

                Comment


                  again forum allowing actual spam and stopping real posts......
                  89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

                  new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by digger View Post
                    again forum allowing actual spam and stopping real posts......
                    I was wondering why there was a notification for your post, but couldn't see it haha.
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:
                    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by digger View Post
                      again forum allowing actual spam and stopping real posts......
                      The Forum loading time is slow, but amazingly, the reporting of spam is really very very fast. Faster than it ever was!!
                      1990 325i
                      2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                      sigpic


                      Comment


                        Originally posted by IceWhite View Post

                        The Forum loading time is slow, but amazingly, the reporting of spam is really very very fast. Faster than it ever was!!
                        https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...-vital-natural

                        dunno 5 years is a while....
                        89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

                        new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by digger View Post
                          Lol, Reported!!
                          1990 325i
                          2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                          sigpic


                          Comment


                            y'all are killing me... Im doing what I can and what I have control over...
                            Simon
                            Current Car:
                            -2003 Mini Cooper R50
                            Previous Car Count : 24 ... and climbing...

                            Make R3V Great Again -2020

                            Comment


                              give long time members the ability to delete spam threads
                              89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

                              new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by digger View Post
                                give long time members the ability to delete spam threads
                                I thought this forum was for spam though
                                Originally posted by Sonny
                                I am a meme for our community.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X