No announcement yet.

Welcome to the new R3VLimited Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so that spam goes unnoticed but apparently my posts need to be reviewed as potential spam....
    89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

The forums have been so incredibly slow (load speeds) and buggy since the upgrade, I really don't see traffic ever recovering if the issues aren't addressed and fixed soon.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

the forum has been so buggy for me the past couple days, every post I make is flagged for spam and every pm sent to me is blank. I was PMing 2mAn about these issues because he was online and then all the pms he sent me turned blank and now any pms I receive are blank.

I experienced these same issues some weeks back but they were resolved quickly. this current issue has been going on for a while now.

Comment

I'll echo the slow performance.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
          Transaction feedback
          - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by hkv View Post
            the forum has been so buggy for me the past couple days, every post I make is flagged for spam and every pm sent to me is blank. I was PMing 2mAn about these issues because he was online and then all the pms he sent me turned blank and now any pms I receive are blank.

I experienced these same issues some weeks back but they were resolved quickly. this current issue has been going on for a while now.
            You've been the only person Ive seen this happen to. Its quite bizarre (Hopefully you can read this! lol)
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
              I'll echo the slow performance.
              I mentioned this to James, when I saw him Saturday. He is aware of the issue, and is trying to get some assistance on getting it sorted out. The issue started happening, after the switch from vBulletin 5.5.4 to 5.5.5. Unfortunately, vBulletin are offering little to no help. I do notice that it loads much faster on my phone vs the desktop, FWIW.
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

You've been the only person Ive seen this happen to. Its quite bizarre (Hopefully you can read this! lol)
                yes it seems to have been fixed over the past few days, my post aren't insta flagged for spam now!

Comment

again forum allowing actual spam and stopping real posts......
                  89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

Comment

Originally posted by digger View Post
                    I was wondering why there was a notification for your post, but couldn't see it haha.
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:
                    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

The Forum loading time is slow, but amazingly, the reporting of spam is really very very fast. Faster than it ever was!!
                      1990 325i
                      2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceWhite View Post

The Forum loading time is slow, but amazingly, the reporting of spam is really very very fast. Faster than it ever was!!

dunno 5 years is a while....

Comment

Lol, Reported!!
                          1990 325i
                          2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                          sigpic

Comment

y'all are killing me... Im doing what I can and what I have control over...
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

give long time members the ability to delete spam threads

Comment

give long time members the ability to delete spam threads
                                I thought this forum was for spam though
                                Originally posted by Sonny
                                I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Working...
                                X