No announcement yet.

Welcome to the new R3VLimited Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say again, thanks! The forum feels nice and speedy to use! It's so much easier to edit my DIYs with the speed and added GUI.

Comment

email notifications not working again - been that way since Sunday.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Dumb question: How do I quote multiple people in the same post? In the past I could click "quote" on a post and then "+" for other posts. Now I can only seem to quote one person per post, unless I manually construct it (via copy/paste and quote syntax).

Comment

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
          Dumb question: How do I quote multiple people in the same post? In the past I could click "quote" on a post and then "+" for other posts. Now I can only seem to quote one person per post, unless I manually construct it (via copy/paste and quote syntax).
          Has anybody figured this out? I too can only quote one post at a time.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post

Has anybody figured this out? I too can only quote one post at a time.
            I now do this by quoting a person, copying the text that inserts in the "reponse", deleting the text that inserts in the "response", quoting the next person, pasting in the previously quoted text, and so on. Basically, I'm using my copy buffer and the response box to build up all the people I want to quote. So it's a bit of a hassle, but I'm not manually writing the "quote" tags anymore.
            Last edited by mike.bmw; 05-11-2020, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Finally, after a long period of time, I was able to get a DBA who was able to take a glance and clean up a few things, that + a migration over a Linux frontend does show an increase in performance. In regards to the delay, I have no real explanation, but thankfully we should be running a bit better these days.. Happy Holidays!

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
                Finally, after a long period of time, I was able to get a DBA who was able to take a glance and clean up a few things, that + a migration over a Linux frontend does show an increase in performance. In regards to the delay, I have no real explanation, but thankfully we should be running a bit better these days.. Happy Holidays!
                i thought it seemed noticeably faster as of late... thanks for all you do, man.
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Awesome! Thank you for the update and keeping R3V alive.
                  sigpic84 325e

Comment

R3v is really slow this morning for me, pages taking a couple minutes to load. Interestingly, I haven't had any speed issues for quite a while.

Comment

R3v is really slow this morning for me, pages taking 2+ minutes to load. Interestingly, I haven't had any speed issues for quite a while. Also got an error trying to post this.

Comment

Same here, last night it was very fast compared to normal though. Not sure what happened overnight.

Comment

Yeah, I'm seeing the same thing, apache was locked waiting on a few things. Doing some logging to capture it when it happens again, bear with us.

Comment

Unfortunately whatever you did make it considerably worse today. It took close to 4 minutes for the first page load.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

It does seem more responsive for me at this moment in time haha.
                              Thank you for the effort to make r3v better!
                              Originally posted by priapism
                              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                              Originally posted by shameson
                              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

It’s definitely faster. Came here expecting Spam, instead Poppa Bear comes through with some much needed speed.

Can someone try loading some pics and see if that is working again. I might need to take
                                MrBurgundy out of timeout so we can see his new GF
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X