No announcement yet.

Northern's Cocaine Cowgirl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love this. And as a Matt Mays fan I love the title.

Keep it coming.
    "Dolphins aren't so smart, they can't even engineer an E-diff"

Comment

Originally posted by 89_325i View Post
      Love this. And as a Matt Mays fan I love the title.

Keep it coming.
      Happy you got the reference haha.

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      COTM worthy thread going on here
      Hey, I'm really hoping r3v membership doesn't drop off that hard, but maybe in a few years.
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

The pink and green reminds me of "Batman: Digital Justice," which is neat, but odd, just like this build.

Comment

Found an uncut M52 harness in my shed and started some swap wiring.
          I'm going to try to document this a little better than last time.

There's more to the harness than this, but after I cut out everything else, this is all that should go through the C101, and the OBD2 port running back through the harness to the glovebox.

Click image for larger version  Name:	88 eta to M52B28 prelim.png Views:	0 Size:	314.4 KB ID:	9969768

Edit: Couldn't attach this one.

Last edited by Northern; 01-15-2021, 03:12 PM.

Comment

So the condor order showed up, and I unceremoniously tossed the harness on top of the engine without adding the C101 plug yet (so I can trim any excess to fit the bay)

Nothing else to report other than two snowstorms that didn't melt and a lot of getting fucked by school - in fact, I'm writing this while I'm procrastinating on a Vibrations midterm...

I probably won't touch this car for a while, just from lacking motivation and the Outback needs work and my other e30 needs a fuel rail/adapters, so I'm not going to touch this for a while.

My rear Mtech bumper got cancelled a while ago.
            Ordered in October and it didn't ship because of some restriction, so I'm rethinking my options. Originally I wanted to do a replica 4-dr MT2 kit but now I don't know if I want to go through the effort of fitting all the side pieces.... so what does r3v think should I throw on this thing for bumpers?

Rear valence is hacked so I really just want a light single piece fiberglass bumper to wrap and install.
            Thinking something single piece either MT2 or M3 rep from pesch of somewhere of ill repute, preferably <$300 CAD shipped. Interested in any other options.

Comment

Sell and finish turbo car.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
              @Zakspeed_US

Comment

I just like the idea of being able to test stuff on this car without destroying what little is still nice about my other one. Fender flares, sloppy low comp engine, stupid $50 amazon coilovers, 3dprinted floor mount shifter, etc.

Maybe if I like some of them, they'll eventually end up on the other car with a few lessons learned, and I am 100% planning to drive this one year round if I can, plus track school/lapping days.

Just a chassis with minimal emotional attachment I guess?

Comment

Working...
                X