Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    BaT listing is imminent
    For which car? LMAO

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    BaT listing is imminent

    I think im right around 10 years with my e30

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by varg
    Bro will do anything but get an E30 and stick with it
    I like my E30!...

    Leave a comment:


  • varg
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonWilson48
    Switching topics... Going through the 16" wheel thread. Damn, I wish I could go back to 2010 where all these clean E30s existed. Too bad I was 11 years old.... alas, I can dream.
    They still exist, they're just $12,000 now lol

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonWilson48
    replied
    Switching topics... Going through the 16" wheel thread. Damn, I wish I could go back to 2010 where all these clean E30s existed. Too bad I was 11 years old.... alas, I can dream.

    Leave a comment:


  • varg
    replied
    Bro will do anything but get an E30 and stick with it

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    I am getting old, so I am tempted to relive my yoot and build a MK1 with a VR6... owned a bunch of mk1 coupes, and want another one...


    Leave a comment:


  • econti
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    Getting the urge to buy a new car/ project...

    What is wrong with me.
    Same. Put my vert up for sale a few days ago and last night it threw a transmission warning light, so that's pretty cool.
    It shall be parked in the naughty corner until I have any free time.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    One day he'll realize a non functional car will never fill the void in his heart

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonWilson48
    replied
    2mAn Same reason why you haven't removed that photo from your sigpic yet. Chasing a false dream of street cred, points from internet strangers, and the thought of "maybe a new car will finally cure my endless searching for happiness and fulfillment" /s

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    Getting the urge to buy a new car/ project...

    What is wrong with me.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Getting the urge to buy a new car/ project...

    What is wrong with me.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by moatilliatta
    Unsure why people still use most Garbageistic parts.
    Its a double-edged sword, because you want to support the vendors who support us, especially small businesses located here... but then theres sacrifices you have to make... I like that I can go locally and pick them up.

    Who else is there? Condor Racing? Ireland Engineering? Could say the same about all of them...

    Leave a comment:


  • moatilliatta
    replied
    Unsure why people still use most Garbageistic parts.

    Leave a comment:

Working...