replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

EDIT: ugh I can not get the link to work
    hahaha

spotify link or instagram?

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Hey Guys, I was able to join in on a buddies podcast called "Best in Class" It was pretty fun, they have a good time and its worth a listen... not just mine

EDIT: ugh I can not get the link to work
    Last edited by 2mAn; 02-26-2024, 10:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Panici
    replied
    I need a manual transmission. And this means manually selected gears, and a clutch pedal.

Could be in a $500 shitbox or something luxurious, and I'd love it either way.

Leave a comment:

• DEV0 E30
    replied

Its weird. the i3 was the nicest, newest car I've ever owned. It was nice, and I do miss it. But the sh!tbox Jetta feels like Im at home.
    When I like to splurge on my 24 year old LX (oil changes mostly), I get loaners at the Lexus dealership for 1-4 days, they are incredibly nice (like the LS500 - no idea why they have some loaners of those honestly)

... but I have the same feeling, the disconnected and insulated feeling is nice, but it doesn't feel like home.

The Type R was everything I could want in a vehicle, but it didn't feel like home either. I do want to have those seats in every car though (maybe black).

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post

Like being in new cars? I get that.
    Its weird. the i3 was the nicest, newest car I've ever owned. It was nice, and I do miss it. But the sh!tbox Jetta feels like Im at home.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Guys, do you ever feel like you are trying to go "up-market" but immediately feel out of place?
    Yup

Dirt-bag 4 lyfe

Leave a comment:

• DEV0 E30
    replied
    Guys, do you ever feel like you are trying to go "up-market" but immediately feel out of place?
    Like being in new cars? I get that.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
    Id like a bumper sticker with the following:
    High Beam telltale = Low IQ

I love x-raying people back when you do know though.
    People in California will just run high beams when it rains lol

Leave a comment:

• moatilliatta
    replied
    Id like a bumper sticker with the following:
    High Beam telltale = Low IQ

I love x-raying people back when you do know though.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Those Wagner sealed beams were the ticket.

Leave a comment:

• rturbo 930
    replied
    Originally posted by Chilezen View Post

Driving in the rain on the freeway, couldn't even tell if my headlights were on. So, maybe not.
    My old MK2 Jetta had very worn, original headlights. I recall one night driving somewhere, and having to turn them off to see if they were even actually on (the switch was a bit faulty), because I couldn't see a thing. Those lights and a badly pitted/chipped windshield made driving at night pretty sketchy sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
    It's not like people are looking at the road, so let's bring back sealed beams for everyone!!!
    Driving in the rain on the freeway, couldn't even tell if my headlights were on. So, maybe not.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    I really want an additional indicator when someone is running their high beams coming towards me so I can be legitimately angry, rather than just wondering if I accurately saw two light sets on through my squint-vision.

Leave a comment:

• Panici
    replied
    A very light 70% tint on a vintage non-tinted windshield helps cut the modern headlights a little.
    Most vehicles on the road come stock with this these days.

And for blinding lights in your mirrors, I've found this helps on my morning commute in the dark.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X