Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Any further life problems I may have, I will first ask myself if a kiddie pool would solve it.

    Instagram: Reichart12

    Comment


      Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
      Any further life problems I may have, I will first ask myself if a kiddie pool would solve it.
      Yeah. Don't want your roommates around, sit in the living room in your kiddie pool reading Russian fiction and blasting the Red Army Choir. Annoying neighbor has loud parties outside, kiddie pool to breed mosquitos. Spouse leaves you, strippers, oil, kiddie pool. Can no longer afford booze after you were terminated when the discover you constantly using the search term "kiddie," break out the hooch pool! Now with no spouse, home, or even much liver function the good old kiddie pool can be your makeshift home until you expire after baking under it in the sunshine, dreaming all the while of splashing in 3" of water. Now the kiddie pool only serves as your makeshift litter as the coroner drags your corpse up the hill and loads your now bagged body in to the van before rudely kicking the pool back down the hill so he can finish his tasty chicken salad sandwich.

      Comment


        wow. lol

        Ok, new solution. Buy a Cool Suit. You can use it now around the house and then when you go full racer you already have a cool suit ready to go
        Simon
        Current Car:
        -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
        -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



        Make R3V Great Again -2020

        Comment


          Maybe it's a florida thing but around here windowshakers ACs are cheap and easy to get.

          IG @turbovarg
          '91 318is, M20B25 turbo
          [CoTM: 4-18]
          '94 525iT slicktop

          Comment


            Kiddie pools make great tools for brush removal in the desert, really nothing they cant do.
            91' 318is 90' 325is

            Originally posted by Sonny
            Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
            E30 can make you, E30 can break you
            "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

            Comment


              soooo October huh....

              Getting closer to the arrival of the little one and Im struggling NOT buying the kid-friendly daily. The MR2 obviously wont cut it. However, I also want to wait until its basically February (when the baby is due) because Im horrible with cars so I have to see if the MR2 will even make it to the end of the year. I bought it and started the build prior to wifey getting prego...

              The list currently is
              #1 E46 Wagon
              #2 MK5 4door GTI
              #3 190 Diesel lol

              A few cars that keep bouncing in and out of the list are TDI's, A3 3.2 (4door R32 basically), a special E30 Touring, E39s of various sorts (mostly 530s and 540s) ... CTS-V... lol

              Please talk some (non)sense into me
              Simon
              Current Car:
              -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
              -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



              Make R3V Great Again -2020

              Comment


                What vehicle the kiddo comes home in is something that they will certainly be told in future, so choose carefully. I suggest a Ural with a sidecar (with added LATCH points naturally), that way the hospital staff can completely lose their minds when you depart, as well as providing a great story for later.

                Is it legal? Probably not, but I want to see someone stop you once you have acquired those magical dad superpowers.

                Comment


                  The "car" we have for the kiddo is a 2010 Escalade ESV. Wife likes driving it and it's great on trips. Can pile everyone in with all of our luggage. There can be a lot of extra crap that you have to bring with you when you get a kiddo.
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd
                  g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

                  Comment


                    Yea Wifey is the SUV driver, and thats the primary baby hauler.

                    Quit with the sense, this is the nonsense thread. I need more ideas like a Ural with a sidecar
                    Simon
                    Current Car:
                    -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                    -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                    Make R3V Great Again -2020

                    Comment


                      An e32 or e38 security edition would be high on my list in case of terror threats. But if you want to live life on the edge then why even have a car at all. Just get a bike and haul the kid around E.T. style.
                      My Feedback

                      Comment


                        Amphicar.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                          Yea Wifey is the SUV driver, and thats the primary baby hauler.

                          Quit with the sense, this is the nonsense thread. I need more ideas like a Ural with a sidecar
                          because of the escalade, I can have my truck jeep and e30. We only have one car seat too lol
                          1990 325is
                          m52b28
                          3.73lsd
                          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            soooo October huh....

                            Getting closer to the arrival of the little one and Im struggling NOT buying the kid-friendly daily. The MR2 obviously wont cut it. However, I also want to wait until its basically February (when the baby is due) because Im horrible with cars so I have to see if the MR2 will even make it to the end of the year. I bought it and started the build prior to wifey getting prego...

                            The list currently is
                            #1 E46 Wagon
                            #2 MK5 4door GTI
                            #3 190 Diesel lol

                            A few cars that keep bouncing in and out of the list are TDI's, A3 3.2 (4door R32 basically), a special E30 Touring, E39s of various sorts (mostly 530s and 540s) ... CTS-V... lol

                            Please talk some (non)sense into me
                            Diesel it up. Practical, efficient and has the capability to be fun if the OM602 is anything like the other stout OMs. My career established family car/daily plan is still the ridiculous Cummins swapped 2500 Suburban. Now that's nonsense. For now I have the Bravada, which is cool and AWD and begging for a V8 so it can be a plush 4 door Typhoon killer, but it is no Cummins Suburban.

                            IG @turbovarg
                            '91 318is, M20B25 turbo
                            [CoTM: 4-18]
                            '94 525iT slicktop

                            Comment


                              This just popped up and I’m going to see it on Sunday

                              https://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/d...208366849.html

                              Simon
                              Current Car:
                              -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                              -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                              Make R3V Great Again -2020

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                                This just popped up and I’m going to see it on Sunday

                                https://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/d...208366849.html
                                Nice Pyeonghwa, as I assume it can only be priced in won with those pics.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X