Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I call massive BS on the stock ~225whp engine + S54 ITBs + fart can = +50HP
    Even with the air filters removed, that dyno has to read very high or something.

Like the G4X though, even if I have a strong dislike for the OBD1 harness.
    Last edited by Northern; 05-02-2022, 09:20 AM.
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

It's a dynojet, idk how accurate those are
      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
      Q
      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
        I call massive BS on the stock ~225whp engine + S54 ITBs + fart can = +50HP
        Even with the air filters removed, that dyno has to read very high or something.

Like the G4X though, even if I have a strong dislike for the OBD1 harness.
        225whp would be weak. I have only had one that was under 220. They dyno'd in 4th which will read a little higher if using a ZF, but Dynojets are going to be very close to one another. Most 3.0's make 240whp and 3.2's make 250whp in race form.

There's a gx4 sitting on the desk next to me. :P
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:
        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

who wants to be Car of the Month? My May choice surprised me over the weekend with a “6-month delay” instead of pics and a format.
          MrBurgundy or roguetoaster as the only regular memberswho haven’t been featured yet, want a feature? Gotta act quick... my April fools joke has completely backfired and GD hot wheels had been stuck up there for too long lol
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Northern we can feature yours too once he ice melts up there
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	unreal-amazing.gif Views:	0 Size:	18.8 KB ID:	10054655
              Attached Files

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
              @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                who wants to be Car of the Month? My May choice surprised me over the weekend with a “6-month delay” instead of pics and a format.
                MrBurgundy or roguetoaster as the only regular memberswho haven’t been featured yet, want a feature? Gotta act quick... my April fools joke has completely backfired and GD hot wheels had been stuck up there for too long lol
                I thought it was COTM, you can feature my cat, as my car photo game may be weak.

Cat audition:

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

I thought it was COTM, you can feature my cat, as my car photo game may be weak.

Cat audition:

Quoted because this is what r3v needs. 2021 was the year of the r3v truck. 2022 is going to be year of the r3v cat.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

I don’t know anymore... Im doing my best and for 5+ years I haven’t missed a beat, but here we are. I’ve got several cars chosen, but none got it done.
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

My car isn't cool enough. It's just a boring e30

Maybe start recruiting people from FB. Maybe it will help bring some people over?
                      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                      Q
                      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

What about a best of COTM?

Is it time to scout out people form reddit?

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                        @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post

There's a gx4 sitting on the desk next to me. :P
                          I have one as well, just not sure what to do with it yet haha. MS41 has been good to me so far. The effort to switch still outweighs the benefit of a standalone.

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                          Northern we can feature yours too once he ice melts up there
                          Honestly my car has never been in worse shape aesthetically. I've been asking around the local guys for someone who does very good quality metal work (as I am sans garage) but the go-to guy retired and they haven't found anyone who can match the quality yet. I have some fender bottoms/floor pieces from valcas, a slightly better trunk pocket from a parts car, and clean sunroof/bumper to eventually go on

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post

Quoted because this is what r3v needs. 2021 was the year of the r3v truck. 2022 is going to be year of the r3v cat.
                            Makes sense, we can always make a competing Cat of the Meownth thread...

Comment

The biggest mistake people make (and you can see it here) is that people want their cars to be in tip-top shape, but that pretty much never happens and usually when it does they are 'done' with it and want to sell... I had a few where I had been waiting and waiting and when they finally deemed it worthy they had decided to sell. So basically the pics were their advertisements of the car on its way out...

If you've owned it a while, have made changes, shared those changes... thats all I really care about.

E30s are shitboxes 99% of the time
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

My roof was supposed to get done today and they wanted to put a dumpster in the driveway, so that's the only reason I moved it out onto the street after parking it sometime around last August.
                                Still no insurance on it, only emailed to re-add coverage yesterday afternoon.
                                There's a massive chunk of bondo hanging off the trunk pocket and some holes that aren't going to pass inspection, so I need to get that dealt with at a minimum before I can even take photos.

Edit: I know this car is never going to be in tip-top shape, but I'd love to have the panels somewhat in the right shape, not bloated/deformed with rust. I don't even care about panel-to-panel paint matching, just would like it to not be the botched attempt it is now lol

And apparently 7 minutes after requesting insurance to be added, I was sent the documents and a separate reply. Gmail just doesn't push notifications to my phone.
                                Last edited by Northern; 05-03-2022, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X