Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    There is one on the corner for the entrance to my neighborhood. Takes a lot of will power to drive by and not stop like every day haha.
    Sounds like the struggle is real... Keep fighting the good fight, my good sir!
    88 325i Cabrio
    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Since we're talking chicken, who's had pollo tropical?
      Swanny!
      SUCKERS.

Comment

You guys remember when McDonalds tried to take over the chicken game with the Selects? Lol those things were dryer than a tranny's VAG.

I would not know this, just a guess.
        No E30 Club
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
          Ive never been much of an ipa/hophead guy. In fact, i generally forgo those for brown ales or stouts. Just because hops are the fad now doesnt mean everyone has to like them.
          This. All the microbreweries and smaller real breweries around here are obsessed with IPA's, Double IPA's, Triple IPA's and random shit with "hop-" in the title. It's all disgusting, undrinkable shit, and very few places seem to make anything actually worth drinking.

There's one of the smaller "real" breweries downtown like this that makes a Honey wheat that's pretty decent, but still hoppy for what it is. There's ONE microbrewery a few streets away from me that actually make a bunch of really good beers, a brown/belgium abbey beer that's 7%ABV that I drink the shit out of, and a lighter Strong english ale that's ~6%ABV which is a nice change up every once in a while.

I also drink a lot of Oland and Keith's since they're everywhere here.
          Originally posted by priapism
          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
          Originally posted by shameson
          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

http://southgatebrewco.com/the-tap/ my local microbrewery

the honey badger and gold diggin' are fantastic!

Comment

Not going to lie, I love a good IPA.

In the winter I'm pretty big on Stouts and IPA's, during the summer I usually lean towards amber ales.

Then again, I haven't had a beer in a few weeks.
              No E30 Club
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I have a feeling that with so many brewery owners being both smokers and essentially the only ones with input on the flavor of the beer there can be some seriously overdone concoctions. That, or they have no idea about beer, which seems unlikely.

Fortunately, the owner of the local brewery Mully's went to vaping and I've tasted an improvement in the product over the last 6 months.

Comment

Solid theory.
                  No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                    Meh.
                    Originally posted by kronus
                    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

After lots of sleazery and untrust from the girlfriend of 3 years, She's axed!! whoop whoop her mom ratted her out whoop got em hahaha
                      BMW tech
                      Umass Amherst
                      05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
                        After lots of sleazery and untrust from the girlfriend of 3 years, She's axed!! whoop whoop her mom ratted her out whoop got em hahaha
                        Nice dude. Being single isn't bad.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
                        Originally posted by flyboyx
                        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                        Originally posted by Northern
                        beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                        Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                        Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                        '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                        Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                          no offense...i've eaten there 3 or 4 times. I'm sorry to say i think its cheap crap. i want to wish i liked it but i just don't....

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                          You guys remember when McDonalds tried to take over the chicken game with the Selects? Lol those things were dryer than a tranny's VAG.

I would not know this, just a guess.
                          this "qualification" made me lol.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                            no offense...i've eaten there 3 or 4 times. I'm sorry to say i think its cheap crap. i want to wish i liked it but i just don't....

this "qualification" made me lol.

Agreed, thought I'd mention it is MUCH different than any other chicken restaurant than I've been to.
                            Swanny!
                            SUCKERS.

Comment

Guys. Wtf do I do in this situation? I broke up with the bitch, went to my old high school to workout with a friend and say hi to some teachers. Met up with some friends and I told them I broke up with the girl. Then they spilled the beans that she's been fucking this dude on his snapchat story, for a while, and some other dudes. Idk why they didn't tell me but that happened.

Do I have any recourse for someone being such a disgusting human? I feel like I got threw up on. Ugh
                              BMW tech
                              Umass Amherst
                              05 wrx sti

Comment

You can only change yourself, you can't change her. Best to remember the good times and let the rest fade into the dark realms of forgotten.
                                AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X