No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Follow @nihilisa-frank and get more of the good stuff by joining Tumblr today. Dive in!
    Swanny!
    SUCKERS.

Comment

Out quickly grabbing groceries this morning when I realized the spanish GP qualifying had started at 9. Informed the fiancee that I wanted to watch it, so then of course she just has to pick up cat litter, check out patio sets, weird gazebos, and go look for hanging plants for another half hour.

Home now and its over. fuck.
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Ehh they'll replay it 10 times before the race starts tomorrow.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

It's Nonsense to think that E30s are sentient beings, right? Today a guy asked me if my E30 is for sale. "Not especially, but maybe." I said, and as part of the ensuing conversation he asked if everything worked. I said yes, and on the way home my left turn winkywinky went spastic (again) and the vent blower quit.
          There's nothing wrong with the grounds, sockets or bulbs in the winkywink circuits.
          It's the motor (US$ holycrap) not the (US$ trivial) resistor pack wrong with the blower. (pn 64111373766 Please)
          Is my car mad at me? Is this Nonsense?

Comment

^yes. yes indeed.
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
              Ehh they'll replay it 10 times before the race starts tomorrow.
              TSN doesn't replay shit. Lucky that they bothered to show it in the first place, and that nothing really significant happened.

Comment

As far as the race itself goes, double holy shit between the Mercedes clusterfuck and watching baby Verstappen squeeze like 31 laps on those medium tires for the win.

Comment

Does buying parts and letting them sit in the garage next to your car until you have everything you need count as working on your car?

I miss the old BMW

Comment

Originally posted by nick526 View Post
                    Does buying parts and letting them sit in the garage next to your car until you have everything you need count as working on your car?
                    I'd say it's close!!
                    Kinda like when you buy your wife/girlfriend expensive jewelry (or her own Honda Rebel 250 for her b-day) and you barely see them use it!

Comment

Originally posted by nick526 View Post
                      Yes, especially when you have to sell those parts after you sell the car they were intended for.

I finally broke down and made a spreadsheet for the new parts I have on hand so I don't buy duplicates when I slightly overbuy to avoid shipping charges.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                        Lesson here is find a girl you love and lock it down!

My girl is down. She picked up my bumpers for me, she's never bitched about my car stuff. I even drove her in the E30 on our first date. When I joked that someday I want to own 8 cars that are older than me and only half will run, she said that's awesome. Got her the rock shortly after that lol

She understands that cars are a big part of my life and she supports me having a healthy outlet.

@ Stanley, you need to get your girl into some freaky shit, make her cum til her legs are shaking uncontrollably, then you'll never have to worry about her cheating.
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

@ Stanley, you need to get your girl into some freaky shit, make her cum til her legs are shaking uncontrollably, then you'll never have to worry about her cheating.
                          somehow, this comes to mind.....you can always try the alligator fuckhouse, the hanging brain, or the cincinatti bow tie.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Best car I've ever owned.

LS1, T56, HD "puk" clutch, Rip Shifter, 3.9 gears, LSD.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
                              Best car I've ever owned.

LS1, T56, HD "puk" clutch, Rip Shifter, 3.9 gears, LSD.
                              I envy you...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                                I envy you...
                                Yeah, but he has to live in Australia even if he has a cool ute.

Comment

Working...
                                X