Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
    as a sprocket sphincter you should know running the breather into the intake is for tree hugers
    this MFer be spittin
    I do things.

Comment

There only needs to be this thread and everyones individual build threads... all else is REAL non-sense
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

What happened to that forced yellow liquid drinking challenge thing?
        1990 325i
        2004 330i Individual 6-speed
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
          as a sprocket sphincter you should know running the breather into the intake is for tree hugers
          Actually vacuum in a crank case is a good thing - no wind resistance for the moving parts. ;)

john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by IceWhite View Post
            What happened to that forced yellow liquid drinking challenge thing?
            It is underway lol

I got a camera that triggers my phone, just gotta pee and install the bucket
            Originally posted by wholepailofwater
            Q
            :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

^Ooh Good. Can't wait.
              1990 325i
              2004 330i Individual 6-speed
              sigpic

Comment

Reporting back on the OnePlus 6T from a few pages ago - I like it. No software weirdness so far, no bloatware, full control over data usage per app.
                Transition was relatively seamless since apps/notes were backed up to my google account (I'm not really comfortable with that, but ok)

Minor annoyances:
                1. I need to buy a case
                2. No wireless charging (was forced to wireless charge on my S7E, now I find it weird that something much newer lacks something that seems fairly basic)
                3. My first USB C device so I need to buy some cables (conditioned by my shitty old micro USB electronics)
                4. No headphone jack (I have larger BT headphones, but nothing I could permanently store in a jacket pocket)
                Originally posted by priapism
                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                Originally posted by shameson
                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

I'm in San Diego for training. Nice place. Gaslamp is interesting
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd
                  g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                    How long are you down there for?
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

How long are you down there for?
                      I leave Sunday at noon.
                      1990 325is
                      m52b28
                      3.73lsd

Comment

Gaslamp makes me want to throw up in my mouth
                        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                        Q
                        :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

i tend to agree with burgie. gaslamp has kind of worn me out too.
                          go to little Italy. not just for Italians anymore
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

aww it's not too bad, yeah the homeless are all around but it's within walking distance of the hotel and it's something to do. I'll look up little italy.
                            1990 325is
                            m52b28
                            3.73lsd

Comment

aww it's not too bad, yeah the homeless are all around but it's within walking distance of the hotel and it's something to do. I'll look up little italy.
                              craft and commerce, the tiki bar inside the same gastropub. ballast point has a brewery/restaurant on the far end. napizza, underbelly....cafe gratitude.

the kimchi fried rice in that food court.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

unrelated but actual true nonsense:

i was commuting home from vegas on sunday after i finished up my trip for the week. i used spirit because they had the next available flight after i landed. it was overbooked, but by the end of boarding, there were 2 or 3 open seats available. sweet! that meant i didn't have to sit in the cockpit. the people at that company always treat non-revs like royalty(while often treating paying passengers like dirt). as a result, they made sure that i sat in the best available seat which happened to be 5c. turns out, there was a mother(about 60) and daughter(probably in her 30's) sitting there. they were ghetto AF, and between the two of them, they probably weighed in at around 750 lbs. the daughter was assigned the middle seat, but was sitting in mine since it was the end of boarding and she obviously figured it was going to go out empty. by the time i went to sit down, the flight attendants had already made her move her fat ass over. i noticed she was visibly annoyed and my seat was already really warm. there was no way in hell i was going to sit between those two fatties, so i just played it off with a few jokes along the lines of: "hey! thanks for keeping my seat warm for me!" and that sort of thing. the daughter kept making comments to the effect that i "owed her" something which really annoyed me.

in cruise, the flight attendants came through selling drinks and snacks to the rest of the cattle on the plane. when they got to my row, they offered to sell the two chunkers beside me some shit but graciously offered to give me anything i wanted off the cart. i was like, no thanks, i'm good. after the stews passed by, my robust middle seat companion starts giving me shit because i didn't get her some free snacks. i'm even more annoyed, but i just play it off with more jokes hoping i can return the irritation.

About 2 hours in, Momma(who was sitting in the window seat) needs to go to the potty. middle seat daughter said something rather rude to me in her ghetto vernacular, so i get up and move back down the aisle a row or two in order to get out of the way. when the daughter stood up, i was hit in the face (as if it was a sledgehammer) the musky scent of poopy ass crack! gahhh! i just prayed to god no one thought it was me. I understand she had a lot of ass to wipe after she took a shit, somehow she apparently she missed some. it didn't help the situation any that she was wearing sweats. jesus, that bitch smelled! she probably lit up the front half of the plane.

i'm like: fuck this. i went to the back to shoot the breeze with the stews for a while. when i came back, they were both seated and fortunately, i didn't smell anything. we started our descent and all i could think about is getting the hell off the airplane before she stands up and makes everyone nauseous with her ass.

we arrived uneventfully. the captain parked the plane and turned off the seatbelt sign. as planned, i stood up right away grabbed my bag and got the hell off the aircraft.

sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X