No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stocks were doing better, looks like a little of a slope today...
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
      Stocks were doing better, looks like a little of a slope today...
      Literally was just thinking that. Makes sense, though, with testing late starting in the states
      john@m20guru.com
      Links:
      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

10k new cases today. WTF

Last edited by ForcedFirebird; 03-27-2020, 10:14 AM.
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
          10k new cases today. WTF
          Spring Break WOOOO!!!! lol
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

Spring Break WOOOO!!!! lol
            It used to be that old people would be the ones to screw up life for everyone, now these kids are doing a great job, and yet, I am sure the good old media will find a way to blame millennials again.

Comment

hikes parks and beaches are closed but i'm still going on hikes and stuff.
              here's la from far away. wash your hands.
              So small by jet jones, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                10k new cases today. WTF
                imagine all the people that have it and not getting tested. passing it around. i think everyone is going to get it eventually before the vaccine.

Comment

anyone watch Bill Gates interview on CNN? he had run models with all available info that 2 months would be the best amount of time to stop the spread and that next year we should look at another possible outbreak and to possibly be prepared for mass spread in 3rd world countries that could not afford to treat their populace.

In case vid does not work for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A71lfXrQlxU
                  Last edited by kickinindian; 03-27-2020, 08:53 PM.

Comment

that's his plan.

Comment

Watching the comments that scroll across the screen hurts.
                      "Is there a chance for kids under the age of 15 to get COVID-19"

What could you have possibly seen that would give you that idea?
                      Originally posted by priapism
                      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                      Originally posted by shameson
                      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Been away for a week or so, work is crazy, and the transition to WFH hasn't been smooth, but I got a work station up and running.

I did get the Corvette sold, for $9,000. I was asking $10,500 but with the economy tanking, and the issues with the car I'm fine with taking the cash.
                        Only issue is trying to find a TT&L place that's open.

Lady Melon is furloughed, she works at a waxing salon, and with the shut down she's out of work until April, so she's applying for unemployment.

I still have a job, for now, but with oil tanking, and consumption grinding to a halt with stay-at-home orders my employment status is unknown for the next few months.
                        I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                          sometimes i feel like i might have corona because i have to clear my throat and maybe alittle tired. maybe a dry throat. idk
                          but sometimes i think it's just in my head and i feel perfect.

is it just me
                          yea i'm scared of it.

pig/bird flu i saw it was in the news for alittle bit but never really saw anything come of it wasn't really aware of those ones.
                          like nothing was happening but i guess allot of people died from it huh?
                          This shit hit here right as the oak pollen began to fall.

On top of that I had developed a nasty sinus infection, constant lethargy and sore throat, and of course nasal/sinus pain and pressure.
                          Talk about a cause for concer.

I'm mostly over it now, although the sore throat has persisted, and I'm fine as well as everyone in the house.
                          We're just hunkered down, we usually keep a 2-3 week store of food on hand for hurricane season, we stocked up before the first case hit, and once afterwards, so we got food until mid April.
                          I do things.

Comment

Fortunately the wife is in finance, so she is working WFH, and I don't interact with many people here at the shop. A couple of my friends with contracting companies (one plumber, the other does storm glass/doors/shutters) are going to the bank today to apply for the EIDL's. Thought about doing it, but am pretty small in comparison to those guys and don't have any employees - kinda feel like I would be taking it from someone in more need, plus, it's still a loan, so rather not borrow against my future sales.
                            john@m20guru.com
                            Links:

Comment

i heard my pitbull cough twice today. never heard her cough ever.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                                i heard my pitbull cough twice today. never heard her cough ever.
                                Quarantine!!!!
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                                X