Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea I like my Daily for those creature comforts, luckily its not totally boring to drive... but its no E30. I think an E30 can be an awesome daily, if you have restraint in the mods
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Lol every time I pick up an e30 I'm like, "time to make it loud and uncomfortable!"
      Expect my vert. 100% stock and it made an awesome daily. Love that thing, but the e39 is took over, because more doors for more whores.

Those abarths are pretty cool and pretty damn quick! Congrats! Sometimes I wish my genesis didn't get totaled, having a brand new car is pretty awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I'm pretty stoked about the Abarth, but yeah man it's definitely no e30! I hate having 2 cars in LA, but I really can't see myself letting go of the Bimmer anytime soon. Plus, now I have more time for longer projects, like a potential future head swap :pimp:

Comment

Are you trying to do an 885 swap?
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            Whos got a cheap iS rear spoiler I can buy ?
            I've got a spoiler, how much were you looking to pay for one?

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
              Are you trying to do an 885 swap?
              Simon burned the idea in my head to do a 731 swap a while back. I'd highly consider going down that road at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by WestCoastEta View Post
                Simon burned the idea in my head to do a 731 swap a while back. I'd highly consider going down that road at some point.
                Do a compression and leak down test first to see how healthy the bottom end is
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Anybody going to the Garagistic & Salt City Euro car meet and greet this Saturday 7/22 in Westminster? It's Free!

Comment

I might go, if I find the time to wash my car.

Did you pick up an e30 yet?

Comment

I might go, if I find the time to wash my car.

Did you pick up an e30 yet?
                      Yes, 1990 325is

Comment

Oooooooooh dammmmmmmmmmmn

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                          Do a compression and leak down test first to see how healthy the bottom end is
                          For sure. I'm not going to consider a head swap for at least a few months anyway.

Wish I could make it to the Garagistic Show, but SDCC is this weekend :o

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
                            Anybody going to the Garagistic & Salt City Euro car meet and greet this Saturday 7/22 in Westminster? It's Free!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/year-on...m-term=listing
                            That link doesn't work, do you know where it's located?

Comment

That link doesn't work, do you know where it's located?
                              found it:
                              Come join us for a relaxed GTG hosted by Garagistic in Westminster CA. Hang out with the guys from Salt City Euros, TheDirtyThirty and Garagistic. Bring your car, bring your friends, and lets hang out for the day. Roll in starts at 9am, come early for best parking spots. Food Truck will be serving food. We do not discriminate, everyone is welcome. Please only pre-register if you truly plan on attending. This will help us gauge attendance and an accurate headcount is important to properly prepare for the event. Event shirts to help support are available here: https://teespring.com/shop/welcome-to-year-one?aid=marketplace&tsmac=marketplace&tsmic=search#pid=72&cid=5909&sid=frontAnd as always, you can get Salt City Euro Shirts here:https://teespring.com/stores/salt-city-euros?aid=marketplacePlease be respectful of property and people attending (as well as hosting) the event. If you are a nuisance, you will be asked to leave.

i'm down to cruise to this
                              sigpic

Comment

Damn, that's super close to me. I don't know if I would be able to cruise with anyone to this. BUT I'll most likely attend

Comment

Working...
                                X