PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
    Dang! Raining like mad on the Olympic peninsula. How your car coming along Jay?
    Damn, and like that we have rain.

The car just needs firewall hoses, throttle lines hooked up. Uh, I have this oil cooler it looks like to me. A small radiator type thing I need to figure out how to hookup (saw it in Bentley). Remove the Auto-transmission lines, Radiator, Engine fan, grounds, harness (doing this today), Than I believe I'm pretty much just doing a small checklist before the in-side harness wiring.

Just a bunch of small jobs that I may get stuck on. I messed up my shoulder bad, so I've been on painkillers & nursing it.
    Originally posted by James Crivellone
    1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
      Damn, and like that we have rain.

The car just needs firewall hoses, throttle lines hooked up. Uh, I have this oil cooler it looks like to me. A small radiator type thing I need to figure out how to hookup (saw it in Bentley). Remove the Auto-transmission lines, Radiator, Engine fan, grounds, harness (doing this today), Than I believe I'm pretty much just doing a small checklist before the in-side harness wiring.

Just a bunch of small jobs that I may get stuck on. I messed up my shoulder bad, so I've been on painkillers & nursing it.
      You're almost there! You could even have this done today!
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
        Dang! Raining like mad on the Olympic peninsula. How your car coming along Jay?
        Last night was worse!

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
          You're almost there! You could even have this done today!
          I really wish the books gave a step by step guide like our user write ups do on hooking up the engine. I'm sticking with it and staying motivated, but damn this shoulder hurts bad.
          Originally posted by James Crivellone
          1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

I need a coolant bleed screw for Diamondshart - anybody have one lying around?

Looks like the same one was used in all the newer bmws. P/n 17111712788.
            '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Wtb lower m42 oil pan for 30 bucks or upper and lower for 50, do you know any one that's selling ?
              Transaction Feedback: -click here
              [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
              [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

What happened bro?

Comment

What happened bro?
                  nothing recent, previous owner wreaked the car ran over a curb and stuff he fixed her up changed the lower oil pan but not the upper, the upper oil pan has one of the thread holes chipped off, reason behind my beloved oil leak
                  [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]

Comment

and id like a spare lower for the rainy days (when lower-er) and i hit something

Comment

That sucks man. Get a skid plate! Well worth the money. I can't tell you how many times mine has saved mine.

Comment

That sucks man. Get a skid plate! Well worth the money. I can't tell you how many times mine has saved mine.
                        I agree, I will get one for sure when I switch to H&R race fronts. but over all m42's is a different story, a skid plate will not save you from steep driveways, skid plate will save your oil pan from small rocks on the road launched at your car from other drivers

Comment

What kind of skidplate are you talking about? The OEM one should allow you drive over boulders!

Comment

That OEM plate is fucking ridiculous. I was referring to the RaceSkid.

Comment

Race skids has saved me from road turtles, driveways, steep crowns on roads.. It'll throw sparks on the freeway and not damage your pan, it's pretty hearty.

Comment

Word.

Comment

Working...
                                X