Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
    So, who else is gonna bail on me this week? Lolol
    Probably me, since I don't know of any plans we had. Do we have any plans? I'm old and shit, I forget things and bump into walls.

Sell me an E28

Huh?

derp

Comment

Heh, just venting lol. Came home to an eviction notice on my door. Lol, I have been moving my shit out for a few days already. Planned on being out by the end of the week, you are too late with that lame notice. The notice isn't even from the person I pay rent to, it's from one of the other people living here, claiming "power of attorney" not sure if she even has the right or not but it doesn't matter.
      -Andy

Comment

Heh, just venting lol. Came home to an eviction notice on my door. Lol, I have been moving my shit out for a few days already. Planned on being out by the end of the week, you are too late with that lame notice. The notice isn't even from the person I pay rent to, it's from one of the other people living here, claiming "power of attorney" not sure if she even has the right or not but it doesn't matter.
        Shit's weak, man. Oh well. Fuck 'em.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Do I need a 80 or 150psi oil pressure gauge for a m50b25?

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
            Do I need a 80 or 150psi oil pressure gauge for a m50b25?

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Can someone get registration info for me? All I have is a license plate number. I am looking to get info on a car, trying to figure out what bank has a lien on a car. Oregon registered.
              -Andy

Comment

Thank you cronopulous

Comment

Can someone get registration info for me? All I have is a license plate number. I am looking to get info on a car, trying to figure out what bank has a lien on a car. Oregon registered.
                  My best guess is DMV? Not sure how you would find that out to be honest, maybe the po po?

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                  Thank you cronopulous
                  I need to get my name changed to "kyle!" haha. You are welcome, had the bookmarked because I was looking for similar info.

- Kyle

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Go swweet talk the fat lady at DMV in Springtucky. I'm sure there's a handful to pick from. I don't think anyone else would really have that info.

Comment

I am pretty sure the DMV could help me if I had a dealer license. I used to get printouts all the time when I used to kill cars. Also had a license to do this back in the day. Was just hoping that someone here had a license or something through DMV and could help me out quickly tomorrow maybe. I will call DMV tomorrow and see what they say.
                      -Andy

Comment

I am pretty sure the DMV could help me if I had a dealer license. I used to get printouts all the time when I used to kill cars. Also had a license to do this back in the day. Was just hoping that someone here had a license or something through DMV and could help me out quickly tomorrow maybe. I will call DMV tomorrow and see what they say.
                        Worth a shot going in there at least.

Comment

And, this is what happens when I know you have not made your car payments in a long time, and, you piss me off. ;)
                          -Andy

Comment

And, this is what happens when I know you have not made your car payments in a long time, and, you piss me off. ;)

Comment

Can't wait to hear if the guy's buying my motor, otherwise, it's going in the back of the garage and I'll keep collecting swap parts for the next e30.

Comment

So, who else is gonna bail on me this week? Lolol
                                Yeah, well. I suck. But..

Comment

Working...
                                X