PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
    I have some dress shorts.. lol I dont plan on wearing my wildest pair of swim shorts.
    Which ones do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
      the ones that dont make my butt look big

Comment

dress shorts
        No. There is no such thing Toes, sorry. Slacks and a dress shirt. Look presentable. There is no such thing as "dress" shorts in the business world.
        - Greg
        α Team Founding Member
        1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
        2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
          Having your front plate use the toe hook location looks like shit.
          Do you have a better place in mind? Or are you just saying run it where it belongs?
          clutchCTRL!
          Move with a purpose.
          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
          - 2000 323i AT
          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

What I wear I dont care about at the moment. LOL just pissed that this happened.. so yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
              What does the judge say?

"The officer clearly didn't look to see that a license plate was on the front of the car while writing this ticket for not having a license plate on the front of the car."
              Exactly, audio is recorded but not video in idaho, in my case, officer son of a bitch didnt even bother checking that I had one, just said i noticed you didnt have one and wrote me the ticket anyway. The reason i was pulled over to begin with was for having a modified exhaust, which was also dismissed LOL.

So i mounted the plate in a spot where he wouldnt have "noticed it" and snapped a pic in front of the court building and presented my case in court.

His loss, i didnt have one. Hard evidence > his word.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

I guess if you want to run no plate in WA. Be sure to have the cash set aside to pay the ticket, it's inevitable if you don't run one apparently.
                clutchCTRL!
                Move with a purpose.
                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                - 2000 323i AT
                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
                  Exactly, audio is recorded but not video in idaho, in my case, officer son of a bitch didnt even bother checking that I had one, just said i noticed you didnt have one and wrote me the ticket anyway.

So i mounted the plate in a spot where he wouldnt have "noticed it" and snapped a pic in front of the court building and presented my case in court.

His loss, i didnt have one. Hard evidence > his word.
                  Come to think of it.. he didnt check the front of my car.. only preceded to get my buddy and I's info.

Do you refer to audio as in the dashcam???

Comment

Only state troopers in idaho require audio & video. City cops only have audio...

Also, in the state of idaho you are required to have proof of insurance. I never carry it in my glove box, rather i carry a generic card to my insurance company in my wallet and just show that to them, they always take the bait..

Because it's all about money, they write me a no proof of insurance ticket (125 bucks) and just give me a warning for my exhaust and plate. I mail in the ticket with proof of insurance and the ticket is expunged, simple as that. I dont know how long before that loophole goes away lol ;)

Best of luck, I never admit to any of their tickets verbally nor am I a dick to them. I also work downtown and am leaving work at the same time everyone else is, meaning im targeted for "drunk driving," all understandable at that hour.

Come to think of it.. he didnt check the front of my car.. only preceded to get my buddy and I's info.

Do you refer to audio as in the dashcam???

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

If you have a metal bumper car and throw on a plate filler they won't even look. Classic cars = its ok in my opinion.
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

Lol 125 for no insurance. Its 500+ here in WA.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                        sigpic

Comment

So I mainly got pulled over for profiling... my friend I was with has dreads and no seatbelt on too.

Comment

So I mainly got pulled over for profiling... my friend I was with has dreads and no seatbelt on too.
                            Disregard for the law isn't profiling

Comment

No my friend is a legit dead-head.. I have been questioned by a cop before for my front plate and the cop walked around to the back because he saw nothing and didnt mention a word to me about the plate.

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
                                Lol 125 for no insurance. Its 500+ here in WA.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                                God damn, lol.

I can't say what will happen as i am not aware of Washington law. Just giving you one scenario in which i was successful.

Moral of the story/advice, run a front plate and buckle up. I was young and rebellious and learned lots of lessons, blah blah blah.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

Working...
                                X