PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
    Why go from your clean alpine to this car, if you knew how molested it would be?
    I get it if youre tryna flip it, but your alpine was clean
    This is a whole lot cleaner. It's pretty much a bunch of cosmetic stuff added by a Russian guy somewhere along the line. I'm assuming I'll buy some cheap bottlecaps for the time being, sell off the fake wheels to a honda, and throw the vulva in the trash. I have a renown steering wheel sitting at my house, an mtech 1 spoiler, your moonroof, and a few other things. This car also came with quite a few random goodies.

Oh, and I wanted a red car.

The alpine went to a really good home as well. It doesn't bother me to spend a bit more money to save a car that would have probably ended up battered and abused in the stance scene.
    Hank Ahrens
    1984 Alpine Coupe
    1978 911sc

Comment

so Im thinking about selling my 666 24v turbo mani for a 666 m42 mani with external wastegate...

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
        It would really help me out if someone had some bottle caps or weaves they're willing to sell for cheap. This car has esm wheels, aluminum cluster rings, a chrome steering wheel, red sparco seats, an is spoiler applied with double sided tape, and a vulva lip to top it off. At least the paint is gorgeous. Sorry for pics I'm technology retarded.
        Nice! Great starting point with the easy fixes. You'll get it there.

Comment

It would really help me out if someone had some bottle caps or weaves they're willing to sell for cheap. This car has esm wheels, aluminum cluster rings, a chrome steering wheel, red sparco seats, an is spoiler applied with double sided tape, and a vulva lip to top it off. At least the paint is gorgeous. Sorry for pics I'm technology retarded.
          Yeah, looks pretty clean. Although, when you said riced out I was hoping for some a little more epic :)

Comment

If only this was a wagon, I'd be all over this.

http://usedcadabra.com/cars/bmw-c/11...-s52-swap.html

Comment

This is a whole lot cleaner. It's pretty much a bunch of cosmetic stuff added by a Russian guy somewhere along the line. .
              ..double check that the vin numbers on the front match the ones on the rear.

:)

I have some bottle caps I can let go for cheap but I am all the way down in Portland. Are you rolling through here any time soon?
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by 4tDX View Post
                If only this was a wagon, I'd be all over this.

http://usedcadabra.com/cars/bmw-c/11...-s52-swap.html

agree - E34's really look good as Tourings. I just traded the one I had off for another E30 only because I have a cubic butt load of E30/M20 parts but nothing really for an E34/M50..

I will also say, after driving it around a bit, the 24v bug is starting to itch me.
                2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Did you actually get *another* bronzit car?
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Are you referring to the engine accessories (power steering, AC, alternator?) or just swap parts in general? I can see some S52's selling for 2-2.5k complete with low mileage...but if you're tryna factor in swap parts as well, you might wanna double that number.
                    The price I got was for a full e30 swap no trans - 2500+ shipping for everything that was required to get the engine in the car and running.
                    sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Originally posted by ncsubowen View Post
                      The price I got was for a full e30 swap no trans - 2500+ shipping for everything that was required to get the engine in the car and running.

Always anticipate it costing more. I've done the swap, it adds up. What engine are you swapping? obd1,2? Transmission costs can add up depending on if you have to purchase parts to use it, example would be a zf320

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

I know 2man, is around 225whp with his m52. shit gives me a boner
                        ;D Just wait until I put a real exhaust on it
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                          Did you actually get *another* bronzit car?

Yep.

Gotta be the ying to your yang.
                          2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Fuck, I guess. I limit myself to one of each color, at least.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                              Yep.

Gotta be the ying to your yang.
                              Is one gonna be a parts car?

You should definitely do a bronzit 'photo shoot' and calendar just for Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by ClausE30 View Post
                                Always anticipate it costing more. I've done the swap, it adds up. What engine are you swapping? obd1,2? Transmission costs can add up depending on if you have to purchase parts to use it, example would be a zf320

For sure, I'm guessing about double that depending on how much labor I'm going to have to buy out.
                                sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Working...
                                X