Welcome to the new R3VLimited Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HerbE30 View Post
    I cant find the option to subscribe to thread, to receive email notifications. Can someone clarify?
    go to settings find and click the box that says automatically subscribe
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    '90 325i sedan daily driven
    '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
      no longer able to find the selection for "threads started by a specific user"
      Click their username, then go to "About" and there's a "Find all started topics" option.

Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Anyone else having issues with Tapatalk? I can't get certain big threads to load (ahem**Nonsense Thread**ahem) as it just times out querying the db and produces an error.
        Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
        The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
        The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
        The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

When on the main page, if I click the "Latest Activity" tab, it eventually just gives an error that says

"error
          unable_to_contact_server_please_try_again

error_information_x"

I've also been logged out 5 times today and logging back in seems to be hit or miss. It gives a dropdown box in the top right that shows a mini version of the main page with me logged in but says "That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message."
          Originally posted by priapism
          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
          Originally posted by shameson
          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Glad to be apart of this community. Looking to give and receive any information possible.

Comment

Originally posted by D.Martijn View Post
              I'm having troubles with logging in.. There opens a small window, and I'm not logged in, when I then click on the general sub forum, I'm suddenly logged in.
              Also, the website doesn't remember be when I close chrome and open the forum again

I just experienced the same log in issue.

I'm also dealing an "unapproved" thread I just started, how do I go about having it re-approved? I'm guessing editing it is what caused the thread to be flagged...

Comment

When I'm on the main forum listing screen (web site, not Tapatalk) the topic listed in the Last Activity column of the E30 DIY forum is named "Brake Light Issue Fix," with user Rev Run D listed. When I click on the thread title, I get this error message.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
                Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin

When I click through to the E30 DIY forum, that topic isn't even listed. Is anyone else having a problem like this?

Thanks, Cory
                1992 325i Cabrio
                1988 320i Touring
                2000 M5
                1977 530i
                2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
                BMWCCA
                E30CCA

Comment

is there a "view new posts" button? Just a button that shows the latest post. when i hit "today's posts" it takes me to what appears to be a detailed search. I just want the button we used to have that just showed all the latest posts across all sub forums. edit, found the "latest activity" button.
                  Last edited by e30davie; 08-14-2019, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by e30davie View Post
                    is there a "view new posts" button? Just a button that shows the latest post. when i hit "today's posts" it takes me to what appears to be a detailed search. I just want the button we used to have that just showed all the latest posts across all sub forums. edit, found the "latest activity" button.
                    I agree, that is the way i used to browse the forum and i haven't found a way to do that with the new format. Am i missing something?
                    Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

I think you're looking for the "New Topics" button in the top left of the page.

Comment

tapatalk is having big problems. lots of glitches. about to bail. it's not working well anymore Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        '90 325i sedan daily driven
                        '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                          Awesome!!!! Thank you
                          sigpic84 325e

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                            Thanks.

Thats it, i think it threw me off at first because it was not 100% chronological. This new format is definitely taking some getting used to.
                            Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

I've noticed that tapatalk doesn't always display all of the images in a post, whereas they are displayed if I use a browser. These are image URLs embedded with the [img] (now [img 2... something like that).

Comment

Tried to edit one of my posts and first told me I was unapproved to edit, then flagged it as spam? Now the whole post is unapproved and waiting for moderator approval

Is there a fix for this yet? Scanned previous comments but didn't see anything.

it's the last big update post on this page if any mods are watching: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...93?view=thread
                                '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                                Shadetree30

Comment

Working...
                                X