Welcome to the new R3VLimited Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nando View Post
    You can change the number of threads per forum in your account settings.

Not sure when the approval thing will be fixed. I approved the post you are talking about though - for now, just let somebody know and we'll approve it for you.
    There's an option for posts per page within a thread, but I have not found a setting for threads per forum. Ideally, I am just blind or something and it is in there right in front of me?

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post

Its now called "New Topics"....top left under the R3V logo.
      It's not the same thing.

Once you click on "New Topics", and read any thread from the list, and if you refresh "New Topics" again, the thread you have just read no longer appears in the list. It's the same with any thread that you reply to, also disappears from the list.

1990 325i
      2004 330i Individual 6-speed
      sigpic

Comment

"New Topics" shows you all the new posts from today/since your last visit just like new posts did, it's the same thing, threads you've read just disappear now. I don't even see why that'd be an issue.

Only annoying thing about it, is if I'm on page one, and open a couple threads in new tabs, when I hit page two, the thing updates, and some of threads that were previously on page two are now on page one after I've hit page two. Sorry if that was hard to follow lol.

Comment

One positive change for me is the down facing forward symbol on the left of a thread name. Takes you to the first unseen post. Somedays in the past I would not visit for a few days and would have to click through to my last unseen post in a long thread like the nonsense one. Now with this button it automatically takes me there and I can catch up. Maybe it was an option previously but I never knew of it.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
            One positive change for me is the down facing forward symbol on the left of a thread name. Takes you to the first unseen post. Somedays in the past I would not visit for a few days and would have to click through to my last unseen post in a long thread like the nonsense one. Now with this button it automatically takes me there and I can catch up. Maybe it was an option previously but I never knew of it.
            That is actually a really cool feature. I like it!
            Steve • Toronto
            1991 318is • Brillantrot
            Build Thread

Comment

Anyone know a better way to double quote, as in quote one person on a page and then another on the same page? Previously I opened each one in a new tab and copied, now I can't do that, and have to reload the page to quote a different person on that same page.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                Anyone know a better way to double quote, as in quote one person on a page and then another on the same page? Previously I opened each one in a new tab and copied, now I can't do that, and have to reload the page to quote a different person on that same page.
                Yes, I figured it out. You click the quote button on the several posts you want to reply to, same as before. Only the first quote will pop into the reply box. Look at the top left of the page - there should be a light orange "post reply" button with the number of quotes you've clicked in parentheses. Click it and all the posts you quoted should pop into the reply box. Continue as usual from there.
                '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
                  Yes, I figured it out. You click the quote button on the several posts you want to reply to, same as before. Only the first quote will pop into the reply box. Look at the top left of the page - there should be a light orange "post reply" button with the number of quotes you've clicked in parentheses. Click it and all the posts you quoted should pop into the reply box. Continue as usual from there.
                  Nice, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                    I think it's supposed to work by clicking multiple quote buttons, but it appears to be broken (only the first one actually works).
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                      Weird, Tapatalk always did that. That’s why I preferred it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                      2016 Ford Flex
                      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Looks good thanks.
                        is there a search option within a forum or subforum?

Comment

Is there anyway to change the background color from white to another color? Like grey?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
                            Is there anyway to change the background color from white to another color? Like grey?
                            This works pretty well for now. You can mess with the settings so it only goes dark mode for specific sites and tweak the bright/contrast to your liking.

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                            I know you are all boomers with no concept of technology,

But as a temporary fix you can install 'Darkreader' extension to almost any browsers: https://darkreader.org/

It has done a pretty good job for me making all websites dark mode without ruining anything.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                            The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Originally posted by sampayne View Post

This works pretty well for now. You can mess with the settings so it only goes dark mode for specific sites and tweak the bright/contrast to your liking.

Freaking sweet! I was able to play with the setting and give it a splash of grey tint. Thank you sir!!
                              sigpic

Comment

The new forum is great! I love the new features. Thanks James! The only thing I don't care for is that it's bright white so a little hard on the eyes.
                                Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Working...
                                X