No announcement yet.

Welcome to the new R3VLimited Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't read all 11 pages to see if this has been asked but my settings are correct and I'm still not getting email notifications of posts in my subscribed threads or for PMs.

Anyone ?
    Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
    Alice the Time Capsule
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
    87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

Originally posted by jeffnhiscars View Post
      I haven't read all 11 pages to see if this has been asked but my settings are correct and I'm still not getting email notifications of posts in my subscribed threads or for PMs. Anyone ?
      all my emails are gone. sent from hell using tapatalk
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      '90 325i sedan daily driven
      '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

I stopped receiving email notifications a few weeks before the forum upgrade. They still aren't working unfortunately.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

The forum seems to have gotten more buggy for me at least. It won't keep me logged in, and I can't log back in without clearing my cookies first.

RISING EDGE

Comment

I had not logged in in a few weeks and was shocked, it's been 24 hours, the feeling is diminishing and I'll get used to it. Thanks for all you do James & the gang.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I edited a DIY post too many times and now I'm spam, and need a moderator to bless my mess.

Comment

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
                I edited a DIY post too many times and now I'm spam, and need a moderator to bless my mess.
                I just saw one which needed approval but if there are more LMK.
                Originally posted by kronus
                would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

At this point whenever I close the tab I get logged out of the forum. Then I cannot log back in unless I clear the r3vlimited.com cookies from my browser.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                    At this point whenever I close the tab I get logged out of the forum. Then I cannot log back in unless I clear the r3vlimited.com cookies from my browser.
                    What browser is it? OS?

I haven't noticed any problems with cookies since the initial launch.
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Chrome 76.0.3809.132, Win10 1903.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
                        This. I can't embed more than 5 pics in a post, then when I go to make multiple posts and edit one it's spam. I haven't figure out how long I have to wait between posts to prevent this

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

I'm getting reports about PMs not working too

and when I click on forum links on the front page, they don't work (see attached).

I sure hope this forum software comes with tech support because it's been pretty glitchy. I know vBulletin isn't cheap or free, and James has put a lot of work into it. But right now the forum is barely useable, unfortunately.. :(
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Make R3V Great Again!
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Yeah I've noticed a couple threads that don't load.

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                                Make R3V Great Again!
                                R3V 2020, just like the copyright says.

Comment

Working...
                                X