No announcement yet.

I'm a poor-sha guy now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still waiting for that ugly fan wiring to get fixed.
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
      I'm still waiting for that ugly fan wiring to get fixed.
      I have to get all my tools to my new place. I have an autocross coming up next weekend too so I need to stick my nose in the engine bay and poke around. However, without knowing what needs to be wired up to kill the spoiler warning light on the dash I probably wont be doing anything with that... besides, I have a distraction that will need some initial love.

edit: the new Garage
      Last edited by 2mAn; 02-20-2024, 06:26 PM.
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Awesome, a 2 & a half car garage!

Currently building a badass coffee table
        Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

The half car is the one that always makes the garage messy...

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
          @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Nice looking garage! What's the ceiling height in there?

Comment

My money is on 8ft.

24x24? Looks great

You sneaky fucker, editing the picture in after lol
              Originally posted by priapism
              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
              Originally posted by shameson
              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

That's a nice garage dude! congrats

I cant wait to see it in person when you get stuck on another job

har har har
                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I ended up missing the PCA autocross I had signed up for because I got Shingles so that was fun, but they were nice and let me transfer that to the one coming up this weekend.

Anyways, were a bit more settled down and with the autocross coming up, I knew I needed to get under the car and do a quick looksee but also wanted to finally install these shorty mufflers. First 'wrenching' in the new garage is beginning. Time is limited so last night was just getting the car up, wheels off and reinstalling the coilpack heatshield that rattled itself loose.

Finally, I finished this little video here about the Rennline intake. I had originally planned to do a writeup with installation, but it was so easy and the footage was boring to watch I figured I could leave my final thoughts and move on to the next video which will probably be the autocross, and maybe the shorty muffler install.​
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

Back to the Show, I took Friday off to "prep" the car, but just ended up running errands and going to GVBC again.

I dont know if I have gotten the 'official' pic in front of the sign with this car yet, so I did this time.

996 Content

I did a little lead/ follow with this 996 Turbo and he was impressed with my speed. I was NOT impressed with his low tread wear tires kicking up rocks on me haha

Yellow is faster

Red 911 anyone?

and the other impressive stuff

[

Only pic I took at the autocross of my car. I am working on a little video of this weekends shenanigans
                    [img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53598902850_5e3c61cedc_c.jpg]

The PCA-LA puts on a great event and my instructor Chris Weber was awesome. I improved from a 55 down to 50.3, but I was really hoping to get into the 49s and I probably could've if I was a little more brave in a few areas and a little more patient in others haha. Good times and I plan to attend some more soon, but I also want to get back to Streets of Willow as well as hit 1 or 2 new tracks this year. Buttonwillow should be one and hopefully I can finally pop my Laguna Seca cherry... we'll see.

Adventures of the Fried Egg 911. Episode 7: 30 Hours of Fun
                    https://youtu.be/Jzr0OvVEUmo​​
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

That 240 wagon is amazing. I've always wanted one of those.

Comment

Found the fancy pics, there’s a few more but y’all get the jist

Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

As much as I liked the blue stripes, the clean look is growing on me for sure. The white lends itself to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Panici View Post
                            As much as I liked the blue stripes, the clean look is growing on me for sure. The white lends itself to it.
                            Im enjoying the simple look for now, but have the negative Carrera stripes coming soon. Just have to find time
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

I have to go back and check out this thread from the start, as I recently picked up my own .1 c2... I feel like a fish out of water with a car I know nothing about, whereas E30s are like second nature to me. Keep posting updates! :)

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |

Comment

MUCH better!

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                                @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Working...
                                X