• Show
Clear All

Which car runs on E85?
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Hell, I'd pay $3/L for E85 at the pump, whatever that is in USD/gal idk, but probably a lot more than 6

Edit: I guess it's ~ $9 USD/gal
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

my avalanche
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I really hate the that a lot of online communities have moved to social media, but man, my sale thread on FB has was more traction than I've ever gotten on a forum or Craigslist.
          sigpic
          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
            I really hate the that a lot of online communities have moved to social media, but man, my sale thread on FB has was more traction than I've ever gotten on a forum or Craigslist.
            Yeah FB is great for selling/buying
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Yea a lot of deals are on FB marketplace... and that kills me becuase I won’t sign up for FB just for that
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Facebook just cuts into R3v time. And other time that is more useful elsewhere.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  Yea a lot of deals are on FB marketplace... and that kills me becuase I won’t sign up for FB just for that
                  That's all I use FB for.
                  sigpic
                  1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                  1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    I, too, like to yell at children to stay off my rock lawn.
                    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                      I'd pay 6/gal for E85 but nooo it's gas or a fucking bicycle here, nothing in between.
                      Where do you live?

Currently building a badass coffee table
                      Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post

I, too, like to yell at children to stay off my rock lawn.
                        I'm not saying "get off my lawn", but it's my lawn and I don't want you on it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post

I'm not saying "get off my lawn", but it's my lawn and I don't want you on it.
                          But, like, the earth can't belong to you, man.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

But, like, the earth can't belong to you, man.
                            Get outta here with that hippy shit.
                            sigpic

Comment

Does any else think, Holy shit this year is almost 1/4 over with?...

Happy 3.18 day.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                              @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
                                Does any else think, Holy shit this year is almost 1/4 over with?...

Happy 3.18 day.
                                That's how the last 2 years have felt. It's like we have New Years and then BAM.....Christmas. Maybe we are just getting old. Because thinking back about being a kid the 90's it felt like that decade was way longer than it was.

88' Seta 2.7i Zinno

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...430-my-88-seta

Comment

Working...
                                X