• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    I've been following his on insta

Would have been a great build thread

ban i guess
    I may still post something. Especially if you all keep crying about it.
    '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
    Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post

I may still post something. Especially if you all keep crying about it.

Hopefully that says everything I need to say lol
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Tease? Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
        Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          If I lift it, would you give me a like?... I only do it for the clicks and likes
          Like given, this is clearly a binding contract at this point.

Comment

Well well well...
            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

That's a funny looking M20??

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                That's a funny looking M20??
                Idk, got it from the junkyard. The guy said he thinks it might've been modified. I dont really know anything about these motors so if there's some minor changes done I wouldn't notice. What looks off to you? Did I get a good deal? Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
                  Tease?
                  strike 1
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

strike 1
                    A Joe West type of strike or more of an unbiased strike from a sensible person who can actually see?

Comment

I've been watching many updates about this V8, but not much about the vehicle itself
                      Originally posted by priapism
                      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                      Originally posted by shameson
                      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                        I've been watching many updates about this V8, but not much about the vehicle itself
                        The vehicle itself needs just as much work. I'll start on it once the motor is "finished" this week.
                        Shadetree30

Comment

Interested in that. Not sure why but I think the chassis stuff is more interesting to me.

Originally posted by priapism
                          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                          Originally posted by shameson
                          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

For some reason this memory just came to me: it's 2002ish and I'm shopping for my first e30 on autotrader. Find a really nice 318is an hour away from me for about $3000, alpine white, all stock, and I think it even had a glass sunroof. I call the seller to confirm it's still for sale but can't get there until a couple hours later. When I finally arrive the car is still there but it's already been spoken for, and the seller tells me that the guy who bought it already has four of them. I was pissed. But, man do I miss those days when e30s were for sale all over the place and minty 325is were $6000 at most.
                            My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                              For some reason this memory just came to me: it's 2002ish and I'm shopping for my first e30 on autotrader. Find a really nice 318is an hour away from me for about $3000, alpine white, all stock, and I think it even had a glass sunroof. I call the seller to confirm it's still for sale but can't get there until a couple hours later. When I finally arrive the car is still there but it's already been spoken for, and the seller tells me that the guy who bought it already has four of them. I was pissed. But, man do I miss those days when e30s were for sale all over the place and minty 325is were $6000 at most.
                              We definitely all miss those days.

Hell I had picked up 3 E30s at one point all for less than $1000, as in I got all 3 for less than a grand combined. Sure they all were either engine-less or needed repair but those were the days.
                              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

I've been searching several times per day for E34 wagons for a while now and E30s are cluttering my search results, tons of them for sale and prices are practically no different from when I bought mine once you take inflation into account The E34 market OTOH is sad. Hardly any for sale and most of those that are need a paint job or cost over $10k. Vehicle shipping costs are rising week by week too. E39 wagons are cheap and plentiful but seem to be pieces of crap compared to E34s and are uglier inside and out. Why do I always find my way into being able to afford something right as the price goes nuts
                                Last edited by varg; 05-28-2021, 08:07 PM.

IG @turbovarg
                                '91 318is, M20 turbo
                                [CoTM: 4-18]
                                '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                                - updated 3-17

Comment

Working...
                                X