Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    ill get to work on it. i was kinda hoping for a more ridiculous word than that one like, i don't know...."anal discharge" or something
    What about a made-up German sounding word, like "kleinenschpluger?"
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
      ill get to work on it. i was kinda hoping for a more ridiculous word than that one like, i don't know...."anal discharge" or something

Let's just do that one then. Keep it in the same ballpark as circumnavigate lol.

Or "raw scrotum"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

This should be good...:popcorn:
        89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
        I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Blumpkin

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

you asked for it. i hope no one gets too offended. its pretty bad.

Originally posted by ClassiE30 View Post
            hey all you jerk wads! i just thought i would touch base and share what has been going on in my life since all you raw scrotum lickers banned me a few months ago. first of all, you can all take your salvage title shit heaps and drive off a cliff. your cars are all crap and mine is really classi!

now that i got that out of the way, i wanted to let you know that i have been working really hard to finish up my senior year at school. well, actually to be honest, this is my fifth year of high school. i find it insane that you actually have to study and show up to pass? wtf????? thats a bunch of bull shit! i only have one project left to do before i get my diploma. its for my home economics class. this is where you come in r3v. i need some input because if i don't get a good grade in this project, i will have to come back again for a 6th year.

anyway, we have to design a household product that could potentially be marketed to real consumers. i have put a lot of thought into this and i am having a difficult time coming up with ideas. one of my thoughts is a dildo designed specifically for men. it is shaped just like a charred bratwurst and runs on lithium batteries. i call it the kleinenschpluger. i am having a little trouble getting the "kinks" worked out so to speak. i sent a prototype to my older Russian friend because he said he would give me honest feedback about my product and what needs to be improved. he has had the thing for over a month now and says he won't give it back to me unless i fly up to newark and give him a blumpkin. since he has gotten much older in recent years, gained a ton of weight, and lost all his hair, i am just not attracted to him anymore. in fact, the thought of sleeping with him is now quite repulsive. this is where you come in r3v. i am looking for a half dozen members who are willing to try out my....well..."member". I've used it a few times but personally i find that it has a small but undesirable side effect. i have honestly had some minor infected anal discharge pus for over a week. i think the problem is related to roughness from the flame grilled outer coating. i'm really starting to worry because my project is due on the 16th of this month and there is just no way i am going to get a good grade the way it is. i guess i am still technically banned from r3v so it wouldn't do much good for you guys to send me a pm. its probably best to just call me or send a text. my number is 1-800-LICK-A-SAC-O-BALLS
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Fucking LOL

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Wow. All in one! Your posts never fail to deliver!!
                  1990 325i
                  2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                  sigpic

Comment

Holy shit
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

History made
                      Hank Ahrens
                      1984 Alpine Coupe
                      1978 911sc

Comment

Just wondering if you can go another round, or will it cause too much butthurt?

I am sure R3v will find some more words. Let us know.
                        1990 325i
                        2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                        sigpic

Comment

+1 for more bedtime stories

Comment

Had a sunroof shipped from SoCal to Canada (since there aren't any rust free ones up here) and had requested USPS...

Sunroof shows up FedEx, and was $100 to ship in the first place (for a free bronzit sunroof :s )

1 month later they send me a bill for $50. The sunroof was valued at $20, so is duty exempt, yet they are charging me $20.xx in duty, plus another $15 in brokerage fees + tax.

I didn't sign for the package, and didn't know the sender used FedEx until the package arrived. What are the chances I actually can get dinged with this in any way/shape/form?
                            Originally posted by priapism
                            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                            Originally posted by shameson
                            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                              Fucking LOL
                              Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                              Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                              Holy shit
                              Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                              History made

E. All of the above.
                              Originally posted by kronus
                              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                                Had a sunroof shipped from SoCal to Canada (since there aren't any rust free ones up here) and had requested USPS...

Sunroof shows up FedEx, and was $100 to ship in the first place (for a free bronzit sunroof :s )

1 month later they send me a bill for $50. The sunroof was valued at $20, so is duty exempt, yet they are charging me $20.xx in duty, plus another $15 in brokerage fees + tax.

I didn't sign for the package, and didn't know the sender used FedEx until the package arrived. What are the chances I actually can get dinged with this in any way/shape/form?
                                Do you have an account with fed ex? If not, then they cant charge the card you would have on file. My guess is that they already paid those fees and are back charging them to you. If you dont pay, i believe their only recourse is to not allow you ship via their company until the charge is settled.
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                                X