No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reservoir is still divided on the inside from a certain point down, I think they're just trying to give their customers a way to try to downplay the safety issue
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

I'd never heard of them until just now but wow I'm blown away.

A common misconception is to believe this causes a higher risk of failure due to a lack of a back up line should one line fail. Most OEM master cylinders are still single feed internally and have the same assumed “risk” to our Master Cylinder. Always use good quality brake lines that are clear of moving parts.
      What is this horse shit? It's a flat out lie. Dual piston dual circuit brake fluid setups are the standard in OEM braking systems. It's standard practice for the fluid circuits to be completely segregated from the nipples on the bottom of the fluid reservoir down. Even if your system doesn't have a baffle between the reservoir exits if you lose a line on one wheel and completely drain that circuit and the reservoir it won't drain the other circuit. Saying that anything else is the case in "Most OEM master cylinders" is nothing short of a complete fabrication. The distilled truth of the matter is that a single piston setup like this one has a complete lack of redundancy unlike a standard dual piston setup, let alone a dual piston setup with divided brake reservoir.

Charlatans.

IG @turbovarg
      '91 318is, M20 turbo
      [CoTM: 4-18]
      '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
      - updated 1-26

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
        Charlatans.
        Oooo haven't heard that word in awhile but it fits perfectly. Nice
        89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
        I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
          Oooo haven't heard that word in awhile but it fits perfectly. Nice
          A more obscure version would be mountebank. But no one uses that, no one.

Comment

I'd never heard of them until just now but wow I'm blown away.

What is this horse shit? It's a flat out lie. Dual piston dual circuit brake fluid setups are the standard in OEM braking systems. It's standard practice for the fluid circuits to be completely segregated from the nipples on the bottom of the fluid reservoir down. Even if your system doesn't have a baffle between the reservoir exits if you lose a line on one wheel and completely drain that circuit and the reservoir it won't drain the other circuit. Saying that anything else is the case in "Most OEM master cylinders" is nothing short of a complete fabrication. The distilled truth of the matter is that a single piston setup like this one has a complete lack of redundancy unlike a standard dual piston setup, let alone a dual piston setup with divided brake reservoir.

Charlatans.
            I've tried explaining this to people, but it seems that BS claims like these guys are making are diluting things.

Fucking crazy.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

We firmly believe the quote "Success is in the details." From the look of our products, its notable that they're completely detail oriented.... blah blah blah muh details muh details
              I'm friggin dying here...

What a prick, how about reviewing some of the details about what a standard automotive braking system looks like? "Most OEM master cylinders are still single feed internally" my ass.

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
              I've tried explaining this to people, but it seems that BS claims like these guys are making are diluting things.

Fucking crazy.
              You'd be surprised what you can make people believe with a slick website and the ability to pretend you know what the hell you're talking about. It's very fitting that this come up in the "nonsense" thread.

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
              A more obscure version would be mountebank. But no one uses that, no one.
              I like it.

IG @turbovarg
              '91 318is, M20 turbo
              - updated 1-26

Comment

I'd definitely buy that for the meme if it were cheaper
                Last edited by ThatM20Guy; 12-04-2017, 08:36 PM.
                89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
                I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

This is an ancient Mesopotamian meme artifact. This is a completely original piece with no other reproductions or copies found. This is a high quality well maintained piece of art that could hang on the walls of multi-million dollar mansions.

i think this guy needs to put down his bong.

pretty darn funny if you ask me.....
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I'm going to be figuratively laughing when this ends up in an art museum labeled "priceless" 200 years from now.
                    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

there is no documentation. this means its 99.8% likely bullshit. who is to say this pot smoker didn't just make the copy himself?

who is to say the "original" is even a painting anyway? why no "artist" signature or name listed?

this is no different than me trying to eBay "brad pitt's" butt crack hairs for 300 dollars each.

hey! maybe they ARE his pubes.....
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Well, Dolan is a pretty old meme... Not as old as LOL WUT though

IG @turbovarg
                        '91 318is, M20 turbo
                        - updated 1-26

Comment

Well, Dolan is a pretty old meme... Not as old as LOL WUT though
                          Knowing that I was here when LOL WUT was in its prime makes me feel old.
                          1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                            Knowing that I was here when LOL WUT was in its prime makes me feel old.
                            Lol, agreed. I have a folder on one of my old externals with a bunch of 'memes' on it, from wayyyyy back in 04-05.

I'll have to bust it out for some old school lulz.
                            My previous build (currently E30-less)
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Fucking dolan lol

I would post my favorite doland memes, but I dont want to get a timeout again.
                              Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                              Q
                              :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Working...
                              X