No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All jokes aside, thank you for the help.
    I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Albie325 View Post
      Melon's meme hand is strong.

Damn it's a great feeling putting in that work and getting yo shit right. Nice work brotha
      I also got the ABS working too!
      I had the front wheel sensors swapped.
      I do things.

Comment

Shweetttt. At least you don't have to do anymore dicking around with the ABS module now, that thing is a mystical box of annoyance.
        '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Albie325 Build Thread | Albie325 COTM Jan 2021

Comment

Aside from Melon's tech issues (which clearly shouldn't be posted here), anyone have an answer to my q'n?
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Off Topic is anything goes, bud.

This should shed some light on your question however:
            I do things.

Comment

Yeah I dont mind when people ask small tech questions here.. better than a new thread.

The few people that lurk here regularly are pretty knowledgeable anyways.
              Originally posted by wholepailofwater
              Q
              :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

doesn't sound terribly far fetched
                Originally posted by priapism
                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                Originally posted by shameson
                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                  Any Auzzies on the board?

Recently watched a youtube vid where a guy referred to himself as a "sick cahunt" (minus the "ah"). He then went on to explain that in Australia/New Zealand, that's what they refer to as a "cool guy/girl"

Reminds me of last summer when my gf and I invited a couple over for dinner who have since moved out of the area. Anyway as the night progressed, the guy kept referring to his fiancée as "such a cahunt" repeatedly. She clearly didn't approve of this behaviour despite his claim that it's a term of endearment. My gf and I both were perplexed as we couldn't understand why someone would call their future spouse a "cahunt", regardless of the social setting (especially as guests at our place).

Is this a thing?
                  Or am I just getting old and out of touch with kids these days?!
                  Okay, lets say I ordered a coffee and you came up to me and slapped it right out of my grabbers.

You would be considered a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Also, why is that word censored??? I've read much worse things on this site - mostly things I've written, but nonetheless, worse.
                  Q

Comment

Can we please get rid of the "waffleswaffleswaffles" censors... the two biggest offenders don't even post here anymore, to speak of.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                      Yeah I dont mind when people ask small tech questions here.. better than a new thread.

The few people that lurk here regularly are pretty knowledgeable anyways.
                      Right on, had we continued to troubleshoot, I would have made a new thread.

Yeah, coont is too fun to say.
                      I do things.

Comment

Working on an e90 rn and BMW likes to use a lot of aluminum hardware on these n5Xs.

Customer came in for an engine vibration... Lift the car up and I see the oil pan resting on the rack. Okay, should be come collapsed mounts, right?

Nope, the aluminum bolts on the drivers side motor mount arm all ripped off and the aluminum bolts are sheared off in the block, which is right next to the frame. Plus all the aluminum hardware is TTY, so those bolts arent going to be that easy to take out.

Fs in the chat boys, this lady is fucked.

REALLY dumb on BMWs part for not making the 8 bolts that hold the whole ass engine up out of steel.

Q

Comment

look on the bright side lol, at least they'll be easier to drill out if they're aluminum
                          Originally posted by priapism
                          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                          Originally posted by shameson
                          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post

I also got the ABS working too!
                            I had the front wheel sensors swapped.
                            My buddy is losing his mind because his ABS stopped working... Are the sensors specific to L/R ?
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

speaking of tech that shouldn't be in here. Had the guy come and look at my car. Unplugged the ECU temp sensor and it started right up...hmm

Now I'm gonna buy a new one and see if that fixes my hard start issue.

He had no idea why I have a purge valve code. Thinks it due to the temp sensor being bad...
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd
                              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

also just broke my compute chair, reaching a toy for my daughter...rip my $50 nice chair I got from some rich people that were moving and didnt want to take the chair. Like 5 years ago.
                                1990 325is
                                m52b28
                                3.73lsd
                                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Working...
                                X