No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont have a problem with delays, its the blatant BS they continually were trying to feed me... be honest with me, and show up remotely near when you say you will... They repeatedly fed me BS. Also, I didnt give the driver a hard time, it was the people giving me BS that didnt expect to get called out on that had to hear it from me
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

na man there should be fleet of dudes just lined up on stand by waiting for my call.

did u request a flatbed? thats probably why it takes hours there's not allot of those vs wreckers.

Comment

If you a 325iX or other AWD car, you most likely need a rollback vice a wrecker.

I have seen a bogey/dolly to go under the rear axle of an AWD car so a basic wrecked can move it.

Comment

dollies work ya. maybe an extra fee

Comment

There’s a manual 633csi in my hood and I think he only wants very little for it... please talk me out of it
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

No.

Buy it

IG @turbovarg
              '91 318is, M20 turbo
              [CoTM: 4-18]
              '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
              - updated 1-26

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                There’s a manual 633csi in my hood and I think he only wants very little for it... please talk me out of it
                buy it you pussy!!!!!

especially if it has a decent interior with sport seats(as it should)
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Sweet, so when you taking delivery?
                  I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post

Sweet, so when you taking delivery?
                    Remember that talk about this being the WORST support group! hahah

It doesnt have sport seats AFAIK, and they are electically adjustable. I recall the owner bitching about the wiring of the seats... good news is that I already found some cloth sport seats that are a bolt in and a weight savings over the electrically adjustable pieces...

I just might wait until I can check it out much closer with a friend who knows the M30 motor and the E24/E28 chassis better than me. Im not sure where it is on the crossover point because I guess they changed from E12 to E28 front suspension mid82 and I think its an 82 model...
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

Remember that talk about this being the WORST support group! hahah

It doesnt have sport seats AFAIK, and they are electically adjustable. I recall the owner bitching about the wiring of the seats... good news is that I already found some cloth sport seats that are a bolt in and a weight savings over the electrically adjustable pieces...

I just might wait until I can check it out much closer with a friend who knows the M30 motor and the E24/E28 chassis better than me. Im not sure where it is on the crossover point because I guess they changed from E12 to E28 front suspension mid82 and I think its an 82 model...
                      I'll just set this right here.

Bid for the chance to own a 1987 BMW S38B35 Engine at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #25,774.
                      I do things.

Comment

you.....

granted I LOVE the S38 but my plan would be to turbo the M30B32 for ultimate stupidity... hahah
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

That's the most boner inducing BMW motor.

Wait, we can say "waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles" now?

Edit: dammit
                          Last edited by MrBurgundy; 11-27-2019, 12:03 PM. Reason: We cannot say pussy
                          Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                          Q
                          :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

If I make a bad decision and get that E24, I'll have to double down and turbo that bish... Turbo M30B32 anyone?
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

'86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Albie325 Build Thread | Albie325 COTM Jan 2021

Comment

There are few things more expensive than a cheap BMW........

but you should totally get it.
                                Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                                The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                                The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                                The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Working...
                                X