No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got lucky and bought the kids a weight bench, dead lift & squat racks with weights for x-mas '19. Problem is those kits don't quite have enough weight, and we are going through the same thing with finding more.
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

If they are in stock you can buy from Academy.com and they can ship it to you. But good luck finding it in stock lol
      1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd
      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

I'm done working on e30 race cars. Time to relax, geek out, and listen to a lecture on Penrose Singularity Theorum
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:

Comment

OMG, my 14yr old wants to spend $3 clams on a gaming chair. He is sitting in it for several hours a day at school (we are selective school attendance), but he is also 14, he "should" be saving for a car....

UGH...parenthood....
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:

Comment

Are his games auto related?
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

No. :( He has slowed a bit, but Fortnite has been his thing.
              john@m20guru.com
              Links:

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                No. :( He has slowed a bit, but Fortnite has been his thing.
                Fortnite=no gaming chair. But he could always build one out of any decent seat you have lying around the shop, and he'd have something unique to show off to his gaming buds. Miata/944 seats are generally easy to work with.

Comment

I know that, but he likes his stuff nice and new. It's his money he got for his birthday, not buying it FOR him lol.
                  john@m20guru.com
                  Links:

Comment

I'm anti-gaming chair because I believe that most of them are purely form over function, and cost more than an equivalent ergo task chair

On the other hand, I think we all know what it's like to want something oddly specific, even if it makes far less practical sense.
                    Originally posted by priapism
                    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                    Originally posted by shameson
                    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

I hope giving spammers infractions is enough to make them go away because thats all I can do besides deleting their posts...
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                        I hope giving spammers infractions is enough to make them go away because thats all I can do besides deleting their posts...
                        How many other mods are even on here on a regular basis? Do you know if the forum is still going to get migrated to that other platform?

Comment

I have no idea honestly. I have asked some of the others if they can give me banning power (better yet ABSOLUTE POWER!!) but never heard anything back.

Im just here for the shenanigans, who knows if I will ever have another E30 lol

Still waiting for the MrBurgundy shop shenanigans thread
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Man I've really been eye balling getting a Caprice PPV... but they are automatics... Anybody have any experience with them? I'd like something that I can take out on the country twisty roads and be a good highway bruiser...

I love my e30 but it's limited for the highway stuff.
                            1990 325is
                            m52b28
                            3.73lsd
                            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Working until 10pm, wife "snuck" out and ran to Daytona and picked up a '72 Beetle for the munchkin. I have a bad @55 family....she won't be home from trailering 'till 5am EST
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:

Comment

^Looks like it's a points file and road flares for Christmas this year

IG @turbovarg
                                '91 318is, M20 turbo
                                [CoTM: 4-18]
                                '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                                - updated 3-17

Comment

Working...
                                X