No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc told me I'm obese today lol. I'm 252lbs, and I apparently should be 200.
    Pretty sure it's not possible because after 2 weeks of not eating in the hospital a few years back, I was as low as 225 and looked like I should star in one of those "feed the children" commercials.
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

“BMW is becoming a relationship brand. The old black ring was replaced, letting the new logo radiate more openness and clarity. We want to use this new transparent version to invite our customers, more than ever, to become part of the world of BMW.”

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
        “BMW is becoming a relationship brand. The old black ring was replaced, letting the new logo radiate more openness and clarity. We want to use this new transparent version to invite our customers, more than ever, to become part of the world of BMW.”
        gay
        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
        Q
        :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

utlra.

Comment

BMW can stick their flowers and sunshine bullshit right up their new dumb nose.

Comment

Back after 4 days of a nasty sinus infection. Not often I miss this much work. :/

BMW should change the logo after the abomination of "kidney" grilles that are plaguing the front of the new cars.

Whenever I hear about a boat accident, this video pops up in my head...

Then I can't help but watch one of these...

Some videos just need a soundtrack. And a little creative editing. #TDFWfail The birth of a meme, perhaps? Your move, Internet.Video by Johnny5k & Rice4eveRC...

john@m20guru.com
              Links:
              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

“BMW is becoming a relationship brand.
                Good, maybe then they'll start making something worth buying.

Originally posted by priapism
                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                Originally posted by shameson
                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                  Doc told me I'm obese today lol. I'm 252lbs, and I apparently should be 200.
                  Pretty sure it's not possible because after 2 weeks of not eating in the hospital a few years back, I was as low as 225 and looked like I should star in one of those "feed the children" commercials.
                  I'm 265ish and exercise 4-5 days a week; have been lifting weights for years. Docs always tell me I'm heavy. I ask to see their six packs.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post

Good, maybe then they'll start making something worth buying.
                    It's an abusive relationship for sure. They take your money and you get an underdeveloped product that makes you look like a goober, even though you thing you're a baller.

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post

Whenever I hear about a boat accident, this video pops up in my head...

Then I can't help but watch one of these...

Some videos just need a soundtrack. And a little creative editing. #TDFWfail The birth of a meme, perhaps? Your move, Internet.Video by Johnny5k & Rice4eveRC...

I love the Lil Jon dubbed version haha

TGIF!
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

I love the Lil Jon dubbed version haha

TGIF!
                        Guess you didn't click the link LOL!
                        john@m20guru.com
                        Links:
                        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

oh I did! haha
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Man, that mothers mag&alum polish really clears up headlights better than their plastic polish
                            Q

Comment

There was more to the quote:

"In addition, our new brand design is geared to the challenges and opportunities of digitalization for brands. With visual restraint and graphic flexibility, we are equipping ourselves for the vast variety of touch points in communication at which BMW will be present, online and offline, in the future. This additional communication logo symbolizes the brand’s significance and relevance for mobility and driving pleasure in the future.”

Comment

There was more to the quote:

"In addition, our new brand design is geared to the challenges and opportunities of digitalization for brands. With visual restraint and graphic flexibility, we are equipping ourselves for the vast variety of touch points in communication at which BMW will be present, online and offline, in the future. This additional communication logo symbolizes the brand’s significance and relevance for mobility and driving pleasure in the future.”
                                So much, yet so little was said..

gay
                                Q

Comment

Working...
                                X