No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to the import meet last year. It was actually a lot of fun. That was the time I drove a hood 175 miles on my roof rack for Stephen. Lots of douches there bouncing r3vlimiter in their hella tyte JDM shit, but a lot of cool stuff there, regardless. I think that was the first time I really met a lot of you Seattle guys (met a few at the Dick's meet, but met lots more here.)
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Fwiw I'm gonna be mia on meets, since Ill be working evenings now. Also sorting out the direction for my car.

Also JDM meets are sick...

Comment

sad day, I started parting out my race car project vw rabbit today. too many reasons, but mostly the fact that I have two non running cars that need to be gone in ~6 weeks was a big motivation. I have a plan, but the best part is less distractions from my E30. *shhhh, dont tell my VW friends that lol
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

In other news

Comment

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

I cant see it ;'(

Comment

Hot damn!
                -Andy

Comment

Better get it while it's hot someone.

Here's Another:

Originally posted by James Crivellone
                  1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Fuck me running. That black car is exactly what I want (minus the auto trans.) of course it comes up when I'm midway through two swaps...

Comment

The alpine car you got will look damn good. Don't think twice

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

Originally posted by ClausE30 View Post
                        The alpine car you got will look damn good. Don't think twice
                        I agree and am stoked as hell to get that car finished, but have been really looking for a new shell for the red car for the last couple months. Oh well, there is always another one...

Comment

This EVO3 is even nicer than I expected. The dual ball bearings at the pivot should feel like silk compared to my old poly shift bushings.

Comment

That thing looks beefy :bow:
                            Originally posted by James Crivellone
                            1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Why do I have to want one of the rarer combos on an E30?

Comment

I'll sell you some gottis. Get you partly there haha

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

Working...
                                X