PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
    Arlington pick and pull. They always have more bimmers then Lynnwood. Lynnwood does have qite a few e36's, but not a lot of the older ones.

Jon
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out.

Originally posted by million206 View Post
    Where did you find that car ? Sweet looking but id loose the wing if it were me. What parts are you looking for
    Anacortes. Kind of a bimmer town. I see lots of older models around town, as well as the newest models. I had been searching for a clean E30 for quite some time. This one just happened to fall in my lap. PO was a cool guy and was adamant that the car go to another enthusiast.

What's wrong with the wing? From what i've found it seems to be a late model Hartge spoiler... The PO said it had skirts and a lip but were stolen before he moved here from Georgia. Didn't say what kind but mentioned they were "options".

As for parts, im looking to piece together a full 5-spd swap. Suspension parts and wheel spacers as well. Also would like to convert my quarter windows to pop-outs.

I have a lighting fetish and recently purchased epsiloids but i plan on retrofitting some high-quality HID projectors. Some lids/euro grilles to compliment them would be cool... Let me know what you've got.

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

There is a few low miles ones on eBay. Wow! And so clean also! For people that can afford it, get one while the prices are still lower then will be in the future!
      sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
      1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
      1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
      1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
      (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
      1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
      2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
      2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Originally posted by AWDE30 View Post
        I'm actually in the market for an E30 M3 right now and cars like this are the reason I think I will have trouble finding a reasonably priced one.
        Ya also looking here, wish a nice 10-15k stock m3 would pop up, my father wants an investment and these seem to be the ticket at the moment, wish people would stop with the overpricing though.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
          Ya also looking here, wish a nice 10-15k stock m3 would pop up, my father wants an investment and these seem to be the ticket at the moment, wish people would stop with the overpricing though.
          Tell your dad to buy in my car, is rarer than A M3. Lol and cheaper!

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
          1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

Originally posted by Henna30 View Post
            Tell your dad to buy in my car, is rarer than A M3. Lol and cheaper!
            There are also much less of the original (real) MT2 cars, not just the appearance package. I have a feeling they will start to really shoot up in value here soon. I love your vert. lol
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Ya I like the vert a lot roman, however it's the M3 bug that's got us haha.
              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                There are also much less of the original (real) MT2 cars, not just the appearance package. I have a feeling they will start to really shoot up in value here soon. I love your vert. lol
                Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                Ya I like the vert a lot roman, however it's the M3 bug that's got us haha.

I hope your right Austin. and thanks. :) I love it too. I just really want to get started on the henna car. but this has gotta go first. and Will, you guys could have an s50 swap with a 5speed and 5 lug conversion all done to the vert and be into it less than an m3. lol. Ill make you guys a killer deal on it since I know it would be going to a good home. Just a thought. :) and its local so no worries on shipping!

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
                1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

Well shes home!!Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369607230.155101.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	7156276Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369607243.561568.jpg
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	7156277Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369607258.154806.jpg
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	7156278Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369607270.101834.jpg
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	7156279Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369607283.185927.jpg
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	7156280
                  I'm a little confused, door jam says it was imported in 82 by Joseph Larson I thought 83 was the first year of the e30

Comment

So what's the plan with it? Does it have the title?

Two most important questions for me at this moment. Looks clean though!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
                    clutchCTRL!
                    Move with a purpose.
                    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                    - 2000 323i AT
                    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                      So what's the plan with it? Does it have the title?

Two most important questions for me at this moment. Looks clean though!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
                      First thing on the list is to attempt to get a title. If I get a title the 2.7i I'm building is getting dropped in and my eta's getting a 24v or maybe lax. Other than that I'm gonna try to straighten out the dents cut/buff the paint, drop it on some nice 3 piece wheels and call it a day.

Comment

If it's an 83 then it was probably built in 82, just like how right now you can go buy a 2014 BMW in 2013 you could buy a 83 BMW in 82.
                        willschnitz

Comment

Looks like its a shitty respray. Guess I will be dismantling the entire car and repainting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                            Looks like its a shitty respray. Guess I will be dismantling the entire car and repainting it.
                            You got a steal, wish I had found it, I'd go full mtech 1 on it with the money saved.
                            willschnitz

Comment

All the electricals work it even turns over I'm pretty Impressed. I need someone who.knows k Tronic to help me sort this out I might be able to get the b23 running! I'm wondering if I may be able to source parts from an m20 e21

Comment

Shouldn't a lot of m20 parts be the same all over? As long as the head pistons and block are good it should be very similar I would think
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X