• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    We need some drama.
    Why are you even here bruh.

Comment

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/5406334073.html

Kinda want this. Had a grey '79 (though turbo 4 car) and have a soft spot for the early Fox bodies..

Even if the motor has a bazillion miles on it, the old 302's will last forever.
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
        http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/5406334073.html

Kinda want this. Had a grey '79 (though turbo 4 car) and have a soft spot for the early Fox bodies..

Even if the motor has a bazillion miles on it, the old 302's will last forever.
        Man that thing is ugly as fuck. Some cars I can get behind, but I will never understand the love for fox body mustangs.
        sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

my dating life kinda sucks lately mainly because my confidence is lacking for when I have to pick her up with my gutted e30 that's loud AF and has a passenger seat belt receiver that's super sticky bahahaha. its really great shouting at your passengers though, good practice for projecting your voice LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
            my dating life kinda sucks lately mainly because my confidence is lacking for when I have to pick em up with my gutted e30 that's loud AF and has a passenger seat belt receiver that's super sticky bahahaha
            Nothing to do with the lisp or missing toes?

But seriously, there's plenty of girls that would be impressed that you even own a car, just gotta find the right tent. :devil:

Just giving you a hard time. Talk to everyone. Pick up a hobby that isn't cars, even shit like board game nights can have you meet lots of people. It's way easier to meet someone while you're doing something else than it is to try randomly dating, or finding anybody in the car scene (cause they already have sixteen thousand dudes crawling up their ass every day).
            sigpic

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

Comment

Ive been too focused on my new career and dialing in this reliable daily, Im not worried about getting girls at all just thought it was kind of a funny anecdote, I know Ill score some on my 21st in a few weeks.

Im going backpacking this weekend with my brother in Olympic national park its gonna be a blast - its hard finding people down to go on adventures like that and I don't like venturing deep out there alone and without a cell phone. anybody else doing something cool this weekend that's NOT getting drunk watching the game? lmao

Comment

anybody else doing something cool this weekend that's NOT getting drunk watching the game? lmao
                Getting high and playing some games?

No but actually Im also going on a decently long hike on a local trail
                Originally posted by Vokuhila
                I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

Originally posted by ncsubowen View Post
                  Man that thing is ugly as fuck. Some cars I can get behind, but I will never understand the love for fox body mustangs.
                  This made me laugh out loud in the office....

my dating life kinda sucks lately mainly because my confidence is lacking for when I have to pick her up with my gutted e30 that's loud AF and has a passenger seat belt receiver that's super sticky bahahaha. its really great shouting at your passengers though, good practice for projecting your voice LOL
                  mehhhh. I remember being 20, and picking up chicks in my gutted 92 civic hatchback. it had a buddy club spec 2 exhaust (practically straight piped), stiff suspension and a roll bar. they loved that shit....or maybe they just wanted the D and would put up with my stupid car antics
                  -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                  91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                  08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                  04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                  Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                  Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Im sure some dumb JDM hoes would atleast think a 3.25 in a m42 is fast LOL

for real though JDM hoes piss me off, the 240 ones are the worst

Comment

The good news is you weed out the ones that wouldn't last on the first date.

Comment

have you tried 5toesonly.com lol
                        Originally posted by bmwm42
                        PNW vulture pm me for parts
                        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

I am sure they have Acrotomophilia dating sites

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                            I am sure they have Acrotomophilia dating sites
                            Award for 'word I had to google today' goes to you, sir.

Toes, you should just make that your profile pic. Cut straight to the chase.
                            sigpic

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

Comment

5toesonly.com hahaha that's a good one phil

Comment

Originally posted by ncsubowen View Post
                                *You had to be there. :devil:
                                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                                2016 Ford Flex
                                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
                                X